42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

42 ~ Because You Are My Life 1 ~

Next Day (Sunday)....

Late Night...

Delhi Road...

Khushi sigh looking at Arnav who were focusing on the road with a satisfactory smile on his face.. Yesterday after watching Arnav's restlessness and worry, Khushi secretly made a plan to cheer Arnav up.. As it was a Sunday, when Khushi proposed Arnav for a small trip to the Amusement park and zoo, Arnav initially rejected.. But due to Khushi's instistent and Advay's cute pout, finally he gave in.. With strict security, Arnav had taken his wife and their bundle of joy to their desired destination... and as they were returning from the little trip, Arnav was looking much more relax and happy now..

Khushi looked at her husband and a satisfied smile spread over her face.. Finally whatever her aim was, it's been sucessful.. She could not handel a grumpy and worried Arnav.. Today, after spending the whole day together with different situation, Arnav is lookig much more happier..

Khushi's POV....

Looking at Arnav presently, I can only think that Arnav was definitely stressed out with something yesterday. But I think he is feeling much more better looking at the small smile on his face..

Arnav and me were getting closer by the second. We were mentally and emotionally intertwined. It felt like we were two bodies, but one soul. Our world seemed so perfect with him, me and our little bundle of joy, where nothing and no one else mattered.

And I wanted it to stay that way. I wanted every morning to start with his handsome face wishing me good morning, my Advay cuddling with us and I wanted every night to end with his lips placed on my forehead, wishing me good night and telling Advay few beautiful stories like he does every night.

I looked back at the backseat where our cute bundle Advay was buckled in a car seat and was sleeping peacefully pouting a little.. " My boy..." I felt blessed having him in my life..

Averting my eyes I stared at the beautiful man sitting next to me, his eyes focused on the road as he drove us through the highway, with his hand laced with mine, resting on the centre console. There was a constant smile on his face, I had never seen him so at peace before.

Remembering the way Arnav stole kisses throughout the dayout, I felt my face heated up. Arnav was right, neither of us thought it was possible to love anyone too much. But we did. Our love for each other was beyond our own control. It was intense, like a fire that could not be extinguished. It was dangerous, it was passionate and it was uncontrollable.

" If you keep staring at me like that, I will be forced to park the car in the middle of this highway and do naughty things with you," Arnav's tease snapped me out of my thoughts.