53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~

*************

Thank you so much everyone for your good wishes.. My Father is finally at home..

and thank you for your patience ..

**********

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

Very Last Chapter of this Story...

***********

53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~

Six Months Later..

Cottage in Arnav's Mother's Garden,

Delhi...

The harsh rays of sunlight peeked through the curtains and burnt Khushi's sleepy eyes. Lazily she forced her eyes open. Khushi woke up with the feel of Arnav's lips on her. He was kissing her, everywhere. His lips moved from her forehead, to her cheek, to her neck. Trying to control the smile that was desperate to break out on her face , Khushi closed her eyes again, letting Arnav believe that she was still asleep. He shifted from his side of the bed to her and gently hovered over her. Arnav's kisses got a little harder, just before he lightly bit at Khushi's collar bone.

" Good morning Jaan," Arnav's voice was throaty. Khushi grinned. His eyes were shining when they met with her, there was a smile on his face. It's the way his lips were curved just lightly towards the edge of his mouth that made his smiles so sexy .

"Are you playing games with me?" Arnav dark eyebrow shot up in amusement. He lowered himself on Khushi, bringing his face closer to her. " Well, I know a lot of games. You want to play?"Khushi giggled when he started tickling her, "A-Arnav no.." she tried to hold his hands to stop him , but before she could, Arnav pinned her to the bed, " so tell me. What other games would you like to play with me?" he grinned. Khushi withdrew her hands, that were pinned on the bed and wrapped them around his neck. " There is too many , are you sure you will be able to take it?" she smirked.

Arnav gently pecked Khushi's lips. " for you, I will take anything." Khushi pushed him off her, then hovered over him, putting all her weight on him. He smiled as he saw her nearing him, just before Khushi could place her lips on Arnav, He held her tight and allowed her to take control.

Khushi placed a trail of kisses from Arnav lips, to his throat, down his stomach. His hands fisted the sheets hard but he did not object. Khushi moved back up, still placing gentle kisses all over his stomach, till she reached his neck. Khushi waited for a moment to study Arnav face , his hands were balled into fists as he resisted the urge to take control, his eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. Khushi dipped her head in his neck and bit hard. That was the edge of his control as he held Khushi's shoulders, he looked deep into her eyes once before he flipped her over and came over Khushi.