48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~

**********

Take Some Tissues... Khushi's POV is here...

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil : 2 ~

Two Weeks Later..

Somewhere outskirt of Delhi...

Khushi's Point of View...

The constant tears had dried my eyes out. Two weeks, I was locked down in this place for almost two weeks now. It was cold, dark and unforgiving. It become my nightmare, that no one was waking me up from. Two weeks of mental torture, pain and suffering. I saw it every time I closed my eyes. I felt locked, suffocated. I could not breathe anymore but I was.

The pain that I felt was the evidence of my survival. Every time I got too much, I wanted to give up. I wanted to end all the pain and suffering. But when I closed my eyes, through the dark clouds of torture and misery would peak through Their face.

Like a ray of hope.

My Arnav and My Advay...

I know Arnav will find me.. He will come back to me, like he always do. I won't let Sheetal and Shyam win. I won't lose my life because I have spent it with Arnav and my baby Advay. I had found my reason to live in you and in my Advay.

And I had also found a reason for me and Arnav to not only fight, but to survive.

Our love.

Our Love is growing within me...

I closed my eyes , his face flashed in front me. Everything became less painful. " Please come soon Arnav. I am waiting for you.." I whispered.

"Waiting for who?" my eyes snapped open. Sheetal was standing at the door, smiling. Her smiles scared me, she scared me. I bit my lip as I saw the scissors in her hands. My toes curled in anxiety. I hugged my knees harder and hid my face from her. I tried to protect myself from her, but I failed every time. She walked closer to me, placed the scissors on the floor, then slid them in my direction. I refused to make eye contact with her in the fear of what I would see there.

In this two weeks Sheetal had tortured me to no end, but she did one good thing.. She saved me from Shyam's lust.. I don't know why, but Shyam had complied with her and though every day his lustful eyes roamed over my body, but he did not touched me...

But I don't know how long I can save myself from him and his lust...

I hope Arnav will find me soon before it's too late.. Because if Shyam touched me by any means, I will not able to hold up anymore.. I will die...

Sheetal sighed, and it brought me back to reality... Sheetal then took a step towards me. "Arnav loves your hair," she whispered. "He finds it beautiful." I looked at her through my fearful eyes, she was staring at me. Her head was slightly tilted, she was scratching her already bleeding arms. She pointed at the scissors, then my hair. " Cut your hair."