25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~

Dedicated to priyathakur001, Ananya_malik, atom_brown_eyes, Raginikumari4,

and too all my readers and friends...

25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-1 ~

Present day....

RM...

Late Night...

Khushi's thought was broken when she heard the sound of the car in the porch... the white SUV indicates who has arrived finally..Taking deep breath Khushi hurriedly came down and went towards the guest room... she will never show her broken heart to Arnav...

She will leave eventually after 9 days anyways... she will be strong... she have to ... with that Khushi lays down closing her eyes waiting to welcome another sleepless night... but after few restless moment Khushi did what she was not willing to, she just took a sleeping pill and lie down. She badly wanted to sleep otherwise this pain in her heart will surely chocked her in a silent death... specially after seeing Arnav with another woman broken her heart into million pieces...

Arnav Ray slowly entered in the living room of Ray Mansion. Silence which is prevailed in the area engulfed his heart. His eyes searched for the familiar petite figure of his wife who always waited for him in the living room whenever he is late at his work. Arnav takes a deep breath to calm his raising heartbeat.

2 days, 2 long fucking days he did not saw Khushi, did not even hear her voice.

" Whose fault it was ?" Arnav's heart fumed while he smiled sadly. Just 2 days and he felt his breath is leaving him. How on earth he will survive without Khushi ??

Arnav knew he needed to see Khushi right now.. With long strides he took the stairs and entered in his room. Switching on the light he looked frantically for the person for whom his heart is yearning for. But there is none.. suddenly, Arnav remembered that he himself had told Khushi to shift to guest room.

Without thinking further Arnav almost ran towards the guestroom and stands infront of it. " Khushi must be sleeping , you moron.. Don't disturb her, you don't have the right.." his heart hissed but Arnav gave no ear. Finally gathering his all courage Arnav was about to knock but find that the door is not locked from inside.. Slowly he opens the door and entered. His frantic heart finds his solace when his eyes landed on the sleeping beauty on the bed.

Taking measured steps Arnav stands besides Khushi and his hungry eyes drank her beauty. She is looking so pale, there is worry line in her forehead. Arnav observed her face more keenly and found the dried tear drops.

" So, she was crying.. and it was because of me..." Arnav's heart churns in pain and his eyes too got moisten. He remembered his heartless act few days before. How he had hurt Khushi, how badly he had almost thrown her out from their room, how badly he reminded Khushi about the contract marriage and how brutally he went to London for business trip without even informing her. Arnav knew how hard it was for him to not call her for those 2 days..