37 ~Blissfully Together 2~

**********

Not Proof Read...

***********

37 ~ Blissfully Together 2 ~

Poolside..

Early Morning...

The sun emerged from behind the clouds with extra brightness today. The cool wind in Delhi was kissing the bodies of two souls who were snuggling close to each other. Khushi opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the face of her husband. His ever handsome face with slightly parted lips, with the burn marks, which remind that how he had fought with death. He was just like a baby when he is asleep. Khushi had always admired his sleeping form but today she was looking at him without blinking for once. Her eyes went towards his hand which was securely wound around her waist, her bare waist under her blouse.

What the fudge.

Khushi tried to disentangle herself from him but Arnav hold suddenly became firm. She looked up and found him staring at her. " You love me so much right? Since last night you are just staring at my face. Am I so handsome that you cannot take your eyes off me?" Khushi looked here and there feeling her cheek burning hot. 

There was an awkward silence prevailing at the poolside, when suddenly they heard the loud knock on the door

Khushi gasped and sat straight hurriedly. " Damn it. it's already late.. Everyone awake.. Today is the engagement, we have to organise the event.. We have to go to farmhouse within 12 and I am late. And where is my Adu?" Khushi panicked while Arnav was just admiring her beautiful face..He looked at her face and tried to hold her hand when she jerked it away. "You stay away. It's all because of you. I have to be there with Advay at the breakfast."

" Relax Sweetheart.. Your little bodyguard is absolutely fine.. Now don't ignore your husband.. Give me my morning kiss.." Arnav said huskily while already yanking Khushi towards him.. Before Khushi could glare her husband for his shamelessness, she felt Arnav's rough lips crashed over her swollen pair and the surrounding became evaporated.. Khushi sigh while Arnav passionately devoured her.