3 ~ Blooming Bond ~

Dedicated touser23549805,( I only updated today because of your request.. hope you will like it)

and to all my lovely readers and friends...

3 ~ Blooming Bond ~

Flashback...

Ray Mansion...

Advay's room...

Khushi's trance broke by hearing " AN..TEL..(Angel) in baby voice. Looking ahead her eyes landed on the cute baby boy in Arnav's arms. The baby was giggling and calling her angel. Arnav was nuzzling his nose and the boy was giggling and sometimes looking at her calling, " an..tel"..Khushi was mesmerised by watching the scene before her. She was surprised to see Arnav so carefree and laughing freely. And his smile is so pure, just like a baby. Khushi again looked at the burn marks on Arnav face and she again felt the desire to place her finger on those marks. Her reverie breaks when Arnav called her loud, " Miss Basu..." and Khushi realise Arnav is trying to get her attention.

Slowly Khushi takes few steps forwards and open her arms but Advay hides himself in Arnav's chest giggling. Then slowly he peeked his eyes and looked at Khushi but when Khushi came forward, he again hides himself giggling ..all the while his eyes was shining with mischief....

Hummmm....so, you want to play?? Khushi thought. Arnav was a silent spectator all the while.

Khushi slowly took few steps back and stand behind a curtain. Arnav slowly put down Advay and he started to walk in his wobbling steps calling "an..tel.." Suddenly Arnav went out the room getting an important call and Advay began to follow him unaware of Arnav, and accidentally he reached at the corner of staircase. Khushi run from her hiding place and at the nick of the moment she catches Advay. Khushi hold tightly him in her embrace but failed to balance herself and slips in her steps. She closes her eyes thinking that she will fall down from the stair but that never happened. Instead Khushi felt a strong masculine arms engulf her and in that process Advay too. For a brief moment Khushi's hazel orbs were captured by the mesmerising brown orbs. Khushi felt a jolt of electricity passed through her, once again...

Their little moments were broken as HP as he call them in living room.

In the living room the family were already engrossed about the marriage of Arnav and Khushi.

" Three days after, there is a very auspicious moment. We want the marriage should happen on that day. Khushi bitiya, I know it's may be shocking for you but don't worry we will arrange for everything. Do you want to invite anyone bitiya?" Arnav's nani asked politely.

But Khushi was too shocked to say anything. Looking at her daze state Arnav excused them and took Khushi with him in his study.

" Tell me, what's bothering you?" Arnav asked directly looking at Khushi's face. " You seems very uncomfortable. What's the matter Miss Basu?"