Glimpse Of The Next part

Glimpse Of The Next Part

Thank you very much to all my readers, followers and friends. It is because of your love and support that " Beauty and The Beast" won the 1st Runner up position in Choice Awards 2019.. I am really happy that within few months this story got such love and appreciation...

Thanks once again...

Here is the small glimpse of the next part

Here is the small glimpse of the next part ...

***********

Slowly he opens the door and entered. His frantic heart finds his solace when his eyes landed on the sleeping beauty on the bed. Taking measured steps Arnav stands besides Khushi and his hungry eyes drank her beauty. She is looking so pale, there is worry line in her forehead. Arnav observed her face more keenly and found the dried tear drops.

**************

" Arnav..." Khushi's slow whispered shook Arnav.. " Did she recognized my touch in her sleep??" Arnav wondered.

**********

"I have understood in this 2 day Khushi, it's impossible for me now to live without you."

************

************

" Yes, let me repeat the question again, why do you hate your own children so much? Your own blood ?" Arnav asked this time raising his voice and Arunoday finally lose his calm..

" Because neither Anjali nor You were my blood.. none of you are my biological children...that's why I hate you..." Mr Mallik shouted earning gasps from different corner of the living room.

***********

Author Note....

Here is the small glimpse...Update will be on Thursday or Friday, as I am little bit busy..

Next chapter will be very interesting...Truth of the past will revealed along with heart warming ARSHI moments...

Until Then ...

Take care..

Love and regards..

Your storyteller

Mamree

10.03.2020