~Answers By The Character ~

**************

Today, I am feeling miserable... the condition of our Hospital is getting worse.. So many front line care givers are getting infected.. It's really painful to see or hear about such incidents.... infact I am literally became shocked after getting to know few of my very close persons has got that disease while serving the nation.. few of my dearest students also included...

But it's really heartbroken that many people are still being careless.. In road, in small shop still there is gathering...

It's horrible to see that few people are wasting the efforts of so many dedicated person's....

It's my earnest request please, follow the rules of lockdown..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

Answers by the Character

This section is continuation of the part "Question to the Character"..

Many of the readers had asked different questions to the selected characters.

Here the Characters are ready with your answers..

So, here you go...

There are the selected characters who will give your answers below.

The answers are given through inline comment against their particular name... and the name of the readers is also mentioned along with the questions.

[ I have only selected the questions here.. Many readers have gave their opinion... sorry, but that could not count as a question. Direct questions are selected.. and I am really sorry to say that, after reading your response, I felt readers do not read the story carefully... many of their questions shows that.. Anyways... let's move forwards ]

***********

Arnav Ray

Q 1. When will you tell your feelings to Khushi? ( asked by anjalikavya,  @prenii_aryal)

Ans: Soon, probably today or tomorrow, but will she listen to me after the way I had hurt her? Wish me luck dude..

Q 2. Why are you taking so long to tell Khushi about your feelings for her face to face? (asked by FlorK2D)

Ans: Because I am afraid of getting rejected.. the woman in concern is Khushi, my one and only love, that's why I am taking time to decide..