45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~

**********

The mystery is unfold....Hope you will like the track from now on...

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~

Ray Fashion House...

Arnav's cabin...

Late Evening...

Khushi held his arm desperately, " Arnav please."

Arnav released his arm from Khushi's hold, " You know what I feel for you, you know what you mean to me and how much I fucking love you. I lose my mind thinking about you, trying to keep you close because I am so bloody scared of losing you. Yet everytime you say these things, I ... it hurts Khushi. I have tried so hard with you, to make you comfortable but you just.." he shook his head. "Just leave me alone, please." Before Khushi could stop him, Arnav stormed out of the room, leaving KHUSHI behind.

Khushi wanted to run after him but her phone stole her attention. It was a text from Veer.

"Emergency!! We have to talk. There is something you need to know. Don't tell Arnav Now! I am waiting for you near Ray Fashion House café.. come soon."

Khushi had an emergency too. An upset Arnav was the biggest emergency but there was something about Veer's message that made her curious. What emergency could Veer have that she could not talk to Arnav about?

Khushi ran to the cafeteria, the sooner she would be done with Veer, the sooner she could go to Arnav. " Veer !" Khushi barged into the cafe, but it was empty. " Veer?" Khushi called again but got no answer. She tried calling him too but he did not respond.

It was really very strange...

Why Veer had send this message?

And why he is not here now??

Whatever it was that he needed to say could wait. Khushi had to see Arnav first. By the time she got to the car park Arnav had already left. Khushi felt a sickening feeling in her stomach. Their argument had left a bitter taste in her mouth, She hated fighting with him.. But for some unknown reason recently they are fighting too much...

Khushi dragged herself in Arnav's cabin and sat with a thud...

Khushi tried calling Arnav's number but it was switched off. Arnav was barely gone for ten minutes and Khushi already found herself missing him. Khushi had grown so used to him, so used to his love that even the idea of being away from him for a second was painful. Arnav had always been the better one between them nowadays to express his love. Even though he denied it he had a way with words, he wore his heart on his sleeve around her, he never failed to make her feel special. He made sure Khushi knew how much he loved her.