46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~

**********

Subho Nababarsha....

Not Proof Read... Ignore the mistakes..

***********

46 ~ Broken Heaven : 1 ~

Two Weeks Later..

Arnav's Penthouse...

Delhi....

"You are not around Khushi. You promised to stay with me forever but you are not with me damn it" Arnav whispered while closing his eyes to welcome another hallucination.

Two weeks.

Khushi had been missing for two weeks.

And Arnav Ray lost the desire to live anymore since two weeks now...

No one knew where Khushi was or why she left? All Arnav had of her was a message that he listened to all day long. With his shaking hands, Arnav picked up his phone and played it once again, letting her voice soothe his broken heart.

"You always tell me you are scared to lose me and that you are scared all this is a dream that we will eventually have to wake up from. Trust me when I say that I am too. I am so scared that one day I will wake up and I won't find you next to me. And that scares me, which is why I want to protect us and our relationship from everyone who could harm it....you are probably rolling your eyes at how cheesy this message is but I just.. I just... I want you to know that I love you and I will love you till the very last breath I take. Please, call me when you get this. I will wait for you, for forever if it takes. Because I know you will come back to me, like you always do.

Yours and yours only,

Khushi...."

"I called you khushi, I called you a thousand times but you did not pick up. I came back that night to apologize and to tell you how much I love you. But you were gone. Gone like you never existed. Like you were a dream, that I had been woken up from. I looked for you everywhere. I searched for you like a crazy psychopath. But you were gone. Even my private investigators could not track you. With every passing second away from you, my heart stopped beating just a little more. It was only a matter of time before it would completely stop." Arnav whispered looking at Khushi's large portrait and gulp down the tears..

"And you forgot about your little prince.. Your Advay is too devastated.. He is sick, not taking his food, crying all day.. It's Kuhu and Payal who have taking care of him.. and the worst part is , I did not met him once in this two weeks.. I last met him when I came to know about your disappearance..Advay had asked me to come RM with his angel, with you... and I had promised our son that I will find you and come back to RM with his mother, with you...And since then I am staying in my Penthouse, alone.. lost...and broken... Where are you Khushi? Where are you meri jaan? Please come back to me..." Arnav closed his eyes in despair and finally let the tears fall down..