32 ~ Blooming In Your Love

**********

Thanks For Your Patience with the update..

***********

32 ~ Blooming In Your Love ~

Arnav's Mother's Garden..

Delhi...

Morning...

Khushi's heart stops the next moment Arnav yelled in equal rage of her, "Because, I love you dammit.. I love you Khushi Arnav Ray.. I had loved you, I love you and I will always love you, till my last breath..."

Time stopped for a moment...

There was a pin drop silence engulf the surroundings..

Only...

Along with the cool breeze, chirping birds and sound of wind chime, the sound of two rapid hearts were audible which were beating in synchronize, They depict the insight of two yearning souls, who finally took their first steps together towards their destiny...

Khushi was looking at Arnav without blinking her eyes.. "did Arnav just confessed his love for her? Did he just said that he loves her? Arnav Ray loves Khushi Basu?" As if sensing Khushi's inner turmoil Arnav spoke aloud,

" Yes, Arnav Ray is in love with Khushi Arnav Ray, since forever.." Arnav's soft, husky voice was sending a jolt of new found happiness in Khushi's dejected heart..

They stood silently,, until Arnav spoke again, " Khushi.. Say something.. Please.. I love you.. Do.. Do you have any feelings for me?"

And that was the moment Khushi jolted out from the magical web.. She looks at her surrounding and remember Arnav's words, then she pushed Arnav with all her strength and almost shouted, " Don't play with me anymore Mr Ray... You love me? You love me? Then where was your love when you mercilessly pushed me away from you? Where was your love when you went to London abandoning me for two days and never for once called or message me? Where was your love when you repeatedly forced me to stay away from Advay? Where was your love when you remind me again and again that I am nothing but your contracted wife? Where was your love all this time? Why? Why now Mr Ray, when I am finally making myself understand that I don't deserve happiness, that I am fated to live alone? Why now?" Khushi broke down at last after venting all her frustration on Arnav.. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes..

The last few days Arnav's behaviour had taken a toll on her, his coming close to Khushi and then suddenly pushing her away, had hurt her immensely.. and now, Arnav's sudden confession making her mind clouded. She wants to believe on Arnav's words but the hurt of her heart, is not allowing her to just forget everything and engulf the man infront of her in a tight hug..

Arnav could not help but had tears in his eyes too seeing his lady love so devastated.. He had just confessed his love to her, but Khushi is unable to trust him enough to open her heart or accept her proposal.. and Arnav could not blame others but him for all the damage had done in their relationship..