5 ~ Bitter Past

Dedicated to MaitiDebalina,suryakavi0912,@Kiddo_Star, psuhuna

and to all my readers and friends..

5 ~ Bitter Past ~

Flashback...

Arnav's Penthouse...

Living Room...

Khushi forgot about how long Arnav was hugging her. It was so intoxicating. Arnav's fragrance slowly invading her mind, She knew it's not right but alas, It's felt so right... She realised Arnav is not crying anymore so, Khushi just tried to broke the hug but in response she was more engulf in those manly arms, the hug become tighter, Khushi realised her heart beat is again speeding up and before she could think anything, she heard Arnav's slow whisper, " few more minutes, please..." and shutting her mind Khushi too drawn into the magical web created by the strange man named Arnav Ray or A.R.

After few minutes, which seems like eternity finally Arnav broke the hug and took few steps back. Looking straight into the hazel orbs Arnav asked, " Now shoot your questions."

Khushi sigh a little, this man and his attitude, Khushi minutely observes Arnav's features, red eyes, stiff posture, dishevelled hair but which pained Khushi was the raw emotions of Arnav's eyes.. His brown eyes were speaking volumes...

" What questions?" Khushi asked calmly.

" Ohhh... come on... don't say that, you are not dying to listen about the scandal of my family or the dark secret of my life, after all you just met with my past and saw me broke down before your eyes, so, spill it Miss Basu." Arnav's voice was rude and little mocking too.

Ignoring the ting of his voice, Khushi replied slowly but very firmly, " I am not at all curious about your past Mr Ray, but if sharing it with me, relieve you a little, I am all ear...believe me, I am not a kind of person who judge people based on their past."

Arnav looked at Khushi for few more minutes, then ask, " Can I have my whisky glass back?"

" No," came an instant reply from Khushi...

" Then, can I at least have a black coffee?" Arnav asked in the same tone without breaking the eye contact...

" Do you want me to prepare it by myself ?" Khushi too asked in the same tone without breaking the eye lock.

" Omprakash.....omprakash...make my black coffee along with madam's tea and send it to the pool side." Arnav ordered to his cook come care taker of his penthouse before gesturing Khushi to follow him.