9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~

Dedicated to psuhuna MEERABAmirBilal,KrinaCuty,ShireenRahman4,VartikaBansal8,Arch1885,

Yuvonie,divan_arshi,-lemonlove-ls28, Shils28Saraali13,lovelyarshi,string_of_fate4321,user23549805, anjali-anjali,AnjelinaJeniffer,

9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~

Flashback...

Ray Mansion...

After the engagement..

Khushi looked at Arnav who was clearly annoyed by the intruder but making a face he introduces the person " Khushi, meet my PA cum manager cum worst friend Mr. Aman Majumder."

The man stride towards them and almost shoving Arnav , he helds Khushi's hand and smiled, " I am Aman Majumder, this monkey's best friend and your best brother- in- law. Nice to meet you Khushi Bhabi." The way he spoke it brings a broad smile in Khushi's face.

Arnav was about to interrupt but Manohar called him to introduce him with some new business associates, so unwillingly Arnav left from there.

The moment Arnav left, Aman said to Khushi, " Thanks Bhabi.."

" Thanks for what??" Khushi was really surprised hearing those words.

" Thanks for coming in Arnav's life, Thanks for accepting him, thanks for returning back that jovial Arnav whom we lost, thanks for being Advay's mother in this short period of time and thanks for being a part of this family. We all are so happy and lucky to have you in our family and Arnav's life." Aman said in one go and the genuineness in his voice touches Khushi's heart.

"You are a true friend indeed. But you are wrong in one point, it's not the family or Arnav, but it's me who is lucky. I got shelter, got a family and got the care, affection and love which I craved for since my childhood. And Arnav... he is so kind.. so...adorable.. so..." Khushi was purring her heart out forgetting about the surroundings.

" YOU LOVE ARNAV...IS NOT IT KHUSHI BHABI??" Khushi got starlet listening Aman's words.

" How? How Aman said those words so easily? The feelings which Khushi was avoiding for so long, which she denied to accept to herself, How did Aman get to know about it in their first meet itself?? Is her feeling so visible in her face?" Khushi thought internally and felt embarrassed.