7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~

Dedicated to sreemukhee suryakavi0912,NafisaSaidu , arnavkushi1 psuhuna

and to all my readers and friends

7 ~ Being Yours...Legally ~

Flashback

Flashback...

Arnav's Penthouse...

Kitchen...

The moment Sheetal turned in her heel Arnav immediately keep a distance with Khushi but continued the drama. "Come here you naughty girl," Arnav said while grinning ear to ear and in reply Khushi stuck out her tongue while showing the rolling pin to Arnav and giggled. The door of kitchen was slightly open and From the corner of his eyes Arnav saw Sheetal still is standing in the living room.. Smirking Arnav said loudly, " Now come on baby...give me a Kiss...you are looking so ....ummm..." Khushi roll her eyes seeing Arnav conversing himself and making that worried sound, but capturing Arnav gesture Khushi got the clue and "Uff...Arnav...ahhh...Ar..Arnav...ahh...ummm" while chewing some strawberry, Khushi produces those sounds. And unknowingly to Khushi, her so called innocent act creates a great impact on two persons.

Sheetal was fuming with jealousy and finally left the house unable to hear something more .. But Arnav Ray was literally was in deep trouble.. He felt his heart is racing like Rajdhani speed , he is feeling his throat gets dry and a ache is settling over his heart as well as he is feeling so turn on..

His trance was broken when he felt something on his face, looking forward he found that Khushi is throwing strawberry pieces towards him and giggling..

What the heck is actually going on? Arnav thought himself, this tiny girl is making him lose himself, but it felt good. Arnav suddenly realised he is actually enjoying Khushi's company and after so long he felt light...

Before his thought proceed further, Arnav found Khushi had again thrust the vegetables tray on his hand and sweetly telling him, " please help me dear fiancé to prepare dinner" while continuously eating strawberry after strawberry and battling her eye lashes.

Arnav Could not hold himself but laughed out loud, " Okay....my sweetheart...I am at your service" ..

I am at your service"