20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~

Deducated to NehaShah903, Nilaaa123, BSRaizada, Ananya_malik, RaginiKumari4,

Sam0624, Barunz4ever, SairaFarooqui, ranogill, EkaV01, savi1979, AmishaR3, psuhuna,

and all my lovely readers and friends....

20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~

Flashback.......

Arnav's Cabin...

Ray Fashion House...

" I did not planned the accident of your's and Anjalidi's . Believe me, I did not have any idea that they all had planned the nasty game, if I had any ounce of idea regarding that day, I would have saved Anjalidi, in cost of my life also.. But I was clueless. Believe me on that, I would have done anything, just like yesterday or just like the day when you find out the true face of Sheetal Khanna." Veer stopped and Arnav looked at him shocked.

" What are you saying?" Arnav was too shocked to say anything more.

" This is a long story and there are so many hidden facts that will make your world upside down." Veer said calmly.

" What you are waiting for ? We are all ear." Aman finally said breaking his silence.

Veer spoke after taking a long breath, " Let me start from the beginning then... My mother joined Mallik industry in Pune branch as Mr Arunoday's PA. Mr Mallik used to go there thrice a week. Slowly Mr Arunoday showed personal interest towards my mother, he was very polite and gentleman then. My mother never knew that Mr Arunoday was a married man with a child. Anjali di was already two years old then. Slowly my mother fall for him and one night after a party, they slept together in their drunken state. My mother was very shaken out in the next morning. My mother was an orphan, she established herself with lots of struggles, so, that incident somewhere contradicts with her morals. But Mr Arunoday consoles her saying he loves her and my mother also accepts her feelings. Thus their relationship continues and Mr Arunoday usually make her live with him in his bungalow whenever he used to come in Pune. "

" I have a questions, how did you know all this? I mean how much authentic the facts are? How we will believe that your mother is telling the truth Veer?" Aman asked in between.