CHAP-11

3rd person pov'

"Zhan-ge!!!! the baby is so cute like you" Bo bae said ang giggled. Zhan smile and look at them.

After the long drive they finally arrived home. Zhan smile while looking at their house. Nobody knows how much he missed his home.

Zhan carried the baby and smile at the. " then we will just meet tomorrow...." He said.
"Okay then we will go now. I think Jiyang already waiting me there hahaha.. bye bye little cutie uncle will miss you" hauxuan said and wipe his invisible tears.

"ouch!!!! Bo!!! why did you hit me??!?!" hauxuan hissed and glare at him.
"You idiot your house is just over there>>>(Point at the mansion on the other side)." Bo bae said.

"Ohh sorry hehehehe" hauxuan scratch his head. Kim bo bae glare and look to Xiao Zhan. "Okay bye now Zhan-ge see you tom. bye bye lilttle cutie" he said and giggled.

Zhan nod at them then shook his head watching his friends still hitting each other while walking on the street.

Zha look at the baby and pinch his cute nose. " Now lts go to see you grandmas, uncle and aunty" Zhan said and pull his bag.

The guards was surprised seeing their young master arrived and the most shocking is he is carrying a baby.

"Youngmaster welcome back!!!!' The gurads greet and get his bag.
"Thank you." Zhan said and walk inside.

He can see his two mother sitting on the living room.

"Ehemm may I distract your conversation first??" Zhan said grinning at the.

The ladies froze and look at him.

"omooo ZHAN!!!" Theh shouted that make the baby cry.

"Shhhh baby... its okay its okay" Zhan ccoed the baby and sway him a little bit but the baby is already wide awake."

" Ohhh is this him Zhan??' They asked and went near to them. He nodded and smile.

" Aww his is so cute. He looks like you a lot" The ladies said and touch the baby but he hides his face on Zhan's chest. He still new to his suroundings right now.

" Aww he is very cute,...." The ladies giggled.

" Silly moms. Now let us go first Xian still need to rest."

Zhan said and kiss their cheecks. "I miss you two" He said and finally went upstairs.

Zhan sighed and little bit disappointed rigth now because he is expecting Yibo will be there to welcome him. He cant lie to him self that he didn't miss the young lad. But then he remember what Yibo said whem the last time they talked.

he is in deep thought when he feel a small hand on his cheecks then he look at the baby on his hands.

He smile "Im okay now baby thank you" He said and put the baby on the bed.

After an hours Yibo return to their home when he saw his mother and aunt. carrying a baby.

His knit his brows " Hi mom. Hi aunt. Im back..." he said and went to them. and he simply look at the baby. HIs heart beats fast when he saw the baby who looks like Xiao Zhan. " Could it be??" he asked in his self

"Mom whos this cute baby" ha asked. and play with his little hands. "Ahh it Zhan's."

He feels like his world stopped when he heard his name. He didn't hear the next word when he immediately drown in his what if's

Then he saw a man walking slowly on the stairs with his smile. "Yibo." A deep voice speak.

He became mature his voice and body unlike him that he became more feminine when he pass his first heat.

They stare to each other for a minute then they began to smell sweet vanilla and sandalwood scent.

Mrs. Lan Yi widen her eyes.

"He's in heat!"she said.

Then Mrs. Ziyuan also look to his son. Zhan's eyes turned into red. Ziyuan cursed "Shittt his rut triggered!!" she said and about to pull his son away when Zhan went to Yibo and vanished.

just a short chapter for now. Im preparing to welcome my module tomorrow hehehe.

hope you enjoy it byeee