Chapter 29

Wens became angry hearing that Jiang disciple take Lan Wangji away.
Wen Chao roared and ordered their men to find them.

While in the Lan manor everyone is in chaos. Jiang Cheng who can't hold the chaotic scene went to his room and make a letter to his family making a warning to them because Wei Wuxian just run away with Lan Wangji.
He immediately send it and sighed. He wants to go out again but he was shocked when he opened his door and Lan Xichen standing there and about to knock on the door.

"G-greetings Lan Xichen.What are you doing here??" Jiang Cheng asked.
"Ahemm... I-I just want to check if you're okay young master Jiang. You suddenly walked out." He said.
Jiang Cheng just nod and went out.

"I cant hold choitic place Master Lan." He said and walk around.
The two talked for a while then Lan Xichen need to excuse him self already.
Jiang Cheng left in the garden and sigh.

While in the other side. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji happily building and repairing the old house. They already decided to settle here and even the two decide to put a barrier in their place so that no one can easily come.
"Wei Ying!! Come here first it's already noon time. Rest first" Lan Wangji called his other half.
Wei Wuxian smiled and happily run to him "okay my omega.." he said and Lan Wangji get a dry towel to wipe his sweat.
Wei Wuxian smile and kiss the omega's neck where he placed his mark.
"Mnn" Lan Wanji hummed and smile.
"Im happy that you're my mate... Im already fallen inlove with you at the first time" Wei Wuxian shamelessly said and Lan Wangji blushed.

"At first time???" Lan Wangji ask.
"Yess. You may not seen me before in gatherings but I always have my eyes on you" Wei Wuxian said and kiss him on lips.
Lan Wanji blushed and hide his face on Wei Wuxian neck.
"Why you didn't approach me before..." he whispered.
"Ahahahah Lan Zhan I want to but your uncle is guarding you" Wei Wuxian pouted.

"But atleast now I already have you and I will never let you go Lan Zhan even in my death" Wei Wuxian said and he received a hit in his shoulder.
"Dont ever say that Wei Ying!!! No deaths we will live together forever" Lan Wangji said and hig him.

Wei Wuxian laughs and nod.
If someone knows them they will be shock seeing Lan Wangji being clingy to someone.

A two years had past and the two have their peaceful life. While the other pack having their hard time in the hand of Wens rampage.
They already ruling some clans and the only left is the clan of Lan, Jiang, Jin and Wei who is hiden in a sacred forest.

That news didn't scaoe from Wei Wuxian. He is very angry and at the same time he is worried to their clans.
He wants to visit them but his omega is sick. Its been days since Lan Wangji having a nausea he even get picky on foods and having a mood of swings.

Wei Wuxian reach their small house and saw Lan Wangji sitting out side and crying. He immediately run into him.
"What happened my love??? Who made you cry??"
He asked the youngman.
Lan Wangji look up and throw himself to his husband sniffing his scent and he calmed down.
"You're so bad!! Why did ypu leave me here. You dont want me anymore??"Lan Wangji asked while hiccuping.
Wei Wuxian got shocked.
"No My love I wont leave you. I just went to buy your favorite fruit in the town." He said and Lan Wangji immediately look at him and at the bag he's holding.
Then Wei Wuxian realize that he no longer hold the bag and  his wife is not there alreadt.
He was so shocked by his wife's behavior but he likes it. Seeing his strict omega acting like a baby is new to him.

He let his omega eat the feuit and he wen to tje kitchem and prepare for their food. He carefully chooses the food he will cook because he dont want his omega to sulk again like yesterday.

While he is busy cooking a pair of hands snaked in his waist and slightly swayed him.
Wei Wixian smile and face his wife.
"Are you done eating your fruits??" He asked and the latter nod.
"Thank you!! You're the best husband" Lan Wangji said and smile.
"And you're the best wife" Wei Wuxian peck in his lips and hug him.
They were hugging while Wei Wuxian is cooking.

Adter the food is done they immediately prepare their table and eat.
Lan Wangji eat very happy while his husband watching him with amusement.
He wants to know why his wife acting so weird this days and even his scent change a bit but strangely he is angry about it.
Wei Wuxian felt contentment upon seeing him and his wife living a life he dreamed.
"I hope this wont last" he said and eat his part.

The couple happily having their time together not knowing that a big storm is coming in their life that would change everything.

"What a perfect life but it sad. Im sorry my sons" a woman said looking an them from a far.

Hi I hope you enjoyed this. Its a bit shaort but don't worry the flash back will end soon:)

Thank you for supporting my stories guys.