CHAP-1

NO ONES POV'

"Where to go?" Lan Yi aske to Ziyuan. She was creasing her stomach. "Let go to my pack. I know fengmian already message my family." Ziyuan said and keep driving. 6 hours of dring Ziyuan already tired but thinking of her bestfriend and the children on the backseat she keep driving.

They already near and she already saw the huge gate of their pack. When they arrived butler welcome them. Ziyuan supported Lan Yi. Lan Yi is weaker than ziyuan so she need more support.

" Ohh my god Yu!! you are finally here come come seat on the coach. Im relieved that you are safe. Fengmian message me earlier. Why what happen to your Pack?" her mother asked and they just shook their head. "we don't know mother our husbands just sent us away earlier." Ziyuan said. " okay go proceeds to your rooms. especially to the both of you." she pointed at them. "Don't worry about the children's I will be the one who takecare of them." she said.

Ziyuan and Lan Yi go upstairs. when suddenly ZiYuan stop and face her bestfriend. "Don't worry they will come soon. Don't stress you self look our due date will come soon" she said and touch their belly.

" uhmm" LanYi said and went to her room.

one week later'

the kids already adopted their new environment and they where happily playing in the garden.

Lanyi and ziyuan happily wathching them. When ziyuan feel slight pain in her belly. she hissed and calm her self but it didn't work. she try to breath exercise but then the pain became worst.

she cant hold it anymore " AHHH!!!!" she shouted while rubbing her belly.

"YU!!!!" "MOM!!" they shouted. but she cant focused to them right now because the pain became worst and worst.

" A cheng haikuan please call Aunt. Yanli please get the two bags prepared upstairs please." Lanyi said while supporting Ziyuan. But then she also suddenly shout while touching her belly. "AHHHH!!!"

they went to the hospital immediately. The doctors assist them to the delivery room but the at the exact seconds when they entered that room. The sky became dark. " Its happening" Madam Jian murmured and look at the two doors.

"u-u-u-wahhhhh!!!!!! uwahhh. uwahhh" a loud cry can hear on the hallway. Madam Jian smile and hug the three children.

inside the room doctors smile at them.

"congratulations Mrs Xiao it an healthy baby alpha." the doctor said.

"congratulations Mrs Wang is an healthy Omega Boy" the other doctor said. Ziyuan look a Lan Yi "congratulations to us" she said and look in her pup . " You will definitely become taltkative in the future" she said and touch the mole printed on her son.

Lanyi look also to her son. but then she chuckled. " you will definitely become a quite and cold in the future." she said when he saw her son. Her pup didn't even cry for so long and his little lips where straight line.

They laugh to each other.

"Xiao Zhan" zi yuan said

"Wang Yibo" LanYi said.

Sorry for the boring start haahahaha I need your opinion guys

Should I continue it or not hahaha

by the way happy reading.