Chapter 38

Xiao Zhan keep staring at his mate who is shy smiling at him when the omega suddenly asked.
"Xiao Zhan what if one of us didn't reincarnated what do ypu think will happen.??" He asked and Xiao Zhan smile.
"If you didn't reincarnated hmmm.... I think I have many khmmmpp..." Xiao Zhan didn't continue when Wang Yibo covered his mouth while glaring at him.
"XIAO ZHAN!!! Hmmpp I said if we I didnt said it you only!!" He said and sulked.
Xiao Zhan smiled and hugged him.
"Sorry baby.... Your thoughts will never be happen. If one of the mate dont have a desire to come back in life why would his mate wants too.. He can't leave his fated mate in after life to find another. Same us the another one.." he said and Wang Yibo look at him smiling. He stare at Xiao Zhan "Im glad that I become your fated mate Xiao Zhan." He said and the another one stare at him too.
"Me too Wang Yibo. And dont stare me like that if you dont want to carry a twins in the future baby.." he said and smacked his lips.

Wang Yibo blushed and hit his chest "You... We still need to spoil our Yizhan first." He said amd Xiao Zhan look at him while grinning.
"But I already knotted you." He said...
"Really Zhan!?!? Yizhan still a baby he cant even walk nor stand!?!" He said and his alpha just giggled
"Of course Im kidding even though Im dying to knot you I also want to spoiled our baby boy first. Our second pup??? Lets plan it next year hahahHa" he said and showered him with kisses. And the laughter of the two mates echoed in the  forest and seems the birds felt it as ther fly while tweeting happily.

The Couple woke up in the morning and prepared for their leaving. Their decided to go back already as they dont know if the Wens already making thier moves again.
And also Wang Yibo and his mate already misses their baby specially right now that Wang Yibo knows the baby was his in the past and present.

The two transform in their wolf and run happily. While their on their way they cant help but to flirt in the way.
When they can already see the gate they howl loudy saying that they are coming.

The people on the rest house alarmed as they thought that the howl is from a intruder. Yizhan who also there start giggling while wiggling his body. He turn his back and start crawling on the door.

Ziyuan who already get who owns those howling went to the door excitedly and carry the crawling Yizhan on the floor and happily opened the door widely.
Everyone looked outside and their were all shooked when they saw a black and White wolf outside standing.

Yizhan started wiggling and crying craving his parents touch.
The two immediately went to him and start licking his face.
Ziyuan carefully put down Yizhan on the floor and let the family reunion.

"They came back earlier as I thought" the two older ladies said in union and wipe their tears.
Their husbands immediately came to console their wives and Cheng immediately hug his sister and the rest modded
"They made it" they said and smile.

Wang Yibo carried his son inside and Xiao Zham went to them and let them patted his head and he licked the on faces as if he was thanking them and telling he missed them.

The siblings who can't stop crying run and hug him until they dropped on the floor.
The black wolf wiggled his tail and lick at them.

Everyone smiled as they saw a heart warming scene infront of them.

"Dont do that again of else I will really break you leg!" Cheng said and the black wolf pushed his head on him.

Everyone entered and the two already changed in their human form and busy playing with thier baby they missed for a couple of days.

"Xiao Zhan...." his father said and Zhan understand it. He kisses his mate and pup first before he stand and the alphas gathered in the meeting room.

Everyone is silent when Mr Xiao suddenly speak.
"Xiao Zhan what you did is very dangerous." He said and Xiao Zhan nodded his head and look down.
"I know but that was the best way to lure them. But I didn't expect Wang Yibo to come there.." he said.

Then he felt a tight hug from his father. "We almost lost you did you know?!? If Wang Yibo was not there then what would happen.??" His father said and Xiao Zhan hug him back.
"There nothing will bad happen to me father.. Stop crying look there a snots on your face already." He said and everyone laughed.
Mr Xiao glared at him "You still making fun at me in this serious talks." He said tha makes everyone laugh again.

Among to them Xiao Zhan is the one who always lift a heavy conversation even in those critical time. And it has big help to them and he always say "We wont able to think clearly if everyone is in tensed. So shake it off."
He always said to them.

"You almost made you brother insane Zhanzhan" Haikuan said and Xiao Zhan shook his head.

"I know you can handle that brother of mine Haikuan-ge" he said and patted his shoulder.
"Yeah to the point that he is already carrying my pup.." he whispered and Xiao Zhan look at hide with wide eyes.

"Ge!! You're so sharp. I just gone for days and you already let my precious gege carry your pup.!?!!" He said and the two both whispering already
"Sorry but not sorry Zhan-Didi. You dont have any choices but to accept me as your brother's mate.. but pls dont tell to others yet. Your brother is still afraid to tell them" he said and Xiao Zhan hit him on stomach and the older groaned that makes everyone lookatthem in shocked.
"That's my blessing." Xiao Zhan whispered.
"THANK YOU!!!" Haikuan said and still groaning on the floor. Cheng just look at him and tumbs up and smile. He knows what's with that hit already.
Haikuan can't do anything but to tumbs up to him also and forced to smile.
"What a weird siblings.I just hope I wont get another punch in the stomach when I get a blessing to their sister. That Xiao Zhan I should have punch him too as his blessing on matung my brother." He said and stand up.

Xiao Zhan went to his mate and smile. "Zhan why did you hit my brother like that?" Wang Yibo asked worriedly but his mate just smile at him.
"Don't worry baby that was my blessing to him. And he liked it see?" He said and winked at Haikuan which the older smiled at them that made Wang Yibo at ease.

"Okay... Baby Im sleepy" Wang Yibo pouted and Xiao Zhan pinched his cheeks as he carried Yizhan and pull his another baby in their room.
"Sleep well my baby and my another baby" he said and Wang Yibo giggled.
"Sleep well to daddy" he said in baby tone.
"W-wang Yibo I dont want to disturb Yizhan' s sleep. Dint tempt me" he groan and give the latter and deep kiss.
And the three doze of because of tiredness

Hi hoped you like this update and sorry for errors guys.

Hope you have a good night sleep