Chapter 33

Wei Wuxian pov

It hurts seeing your parent die infront of you. First was my mother and now its my father. I blame my self for capable on protecting them both and Uncle Jiang also.
Now the leaders of the two clan has passed away.
I know I can feel their pain.

When I look at my mate who is trying to cheer me up makes my heart flatter. He's really beautiful that why I love him. I want him to be safe but he is not safe in my care. I know that Wen didn't came just for him they've come for my clan.

When I made my final decisions he refuse to go but he needs to go away from here.
Wens will never stop until they kill me.
But damn I forgot that my mate is genius and stubborn.
He threatened me to find another alpha I don't want that to happen I will kill who ever touch even single
Strand of his hair.

He happily snuggled on me when  I take back my decision. He said he will die if I will seperate him from me.
I laughed and kiss his forehead. I love him, I really do......

"Wei ying come out... everyone is worried about you specially Shijie...." he said and touch my face.
I closed my eyes. I dont think I can face them right now. Im still blaming myself for their death.

"Lan Zhan..... I- I blame my self..... because of me they died I didn't protected them.
Mother is surely disappointed to me." I said

He rubbed my face and released his calming scent.
"That incident is not your fault... It was Wens who shoot them...." he said
Hearing the word Wen makes my amgry.
I want to kill them. That's the only words in my mind right now.

I look in his eyes.
"I will kill them Lan Zhan... I will avenge my people and Uncle Jiang." I said and he nods.
I smiled and pull him to stand.
"Im sorry for making you worry about my"I said and hugged him.
But I frowned when I felt his stomach seems hard and bloated.

"Lan Zhan what did you eat when Im in my room??" i ask him
"Ahh??? The food you also esting Of course" hensaid and laugh.
"Then why your stomach seems harf and bloated??" I asked and he look at it..
"I don't know Wei Ying.. am I gonna die??" He asked but I shook my head.
"No.. come here you will not gonna die." I said.

I know he is pregnant with my pup but he still dont know. He's really innocent.
I hold his hands and went out from our room.

We went to the main hall and saw them gathered all there. We slowly walk towards them and Shijie was the first one who saw me. She stand up immediately and run to me and cry "at last you come out....a-xian" she said and I hugged her back and look to everyone. They are smiled but one person was caught my attentionz its Jiang Cheng. I look down. I know he also blame me..

When I was busy looking down there is someone slapped on my bad.

I look at Lan Zhan but he just pointed Jiang Chemg who's also at the back. I let go Shojie and face him Im ready for his beating but I was shocked when a warm  body hug me.
I was confused and look at him.
"Idiot!!! Why ate you blaming yourself!!!! You Idiot!!! Idiot brother. Why are you locking yourself on your room instead of look for us. You're the head disciple in Jiang Clan you're the one who is responsible on taking care to us!!!! We're not blaming you but why are you blaming yourself!..." he said and I knew he was crying. I patted his back "shhh didi Im sorry Stop crying now It doesn't suits you" I said and K groan whem he stomped my feet. He glared and me and wiped his tears.
He's really a baby...
I wiped his tears and hold his nose "now blow" I said and he kicked me.
We all laughed and Lan Zhan hold my hand tightly. I look at him but he us not in good condition. When he was about to faint I pulled him in my arms.
"Lan Zhan??!!?!" I shake him but he didn't reply. Everyone panicked and Madam Jiang tell someone to call the doctor.
I carried him in my room and the doctor entered.
He check his pulse and slightly press his stomach.
The doctor smiled and look at me.
"Alpha stop worrying. Congratulations he is
One and half months pregnant." He said and my world stopped.
My mate is carrying my pups...

"Thank you doctor" I said and he just smile.
"Its my pleasure alpha...." he said and I smiled.

He walks out and that also the time that everyone came in.
"Why what's wrong to him. Why did he faint??" They asked and I just smiled.
"Im going to be a father soon..."I said and they were shocked but the they cheer at me. Lan Xichen nodded at me and I nod back....
After a short congratulations everyone returned to the hall and let us stay here.

Im so happy We will become a family soon but I feel afraid at thesame time.
I will never felt relieved if I know that Wens are still alive.

I look at him lying on my bed sleeping peacefully. He looks beautiful. I went to him and kiss his cheeks.

"Dont worry I will give you and out future pups a peaceful life" I said and kiss his lips.

Wens.....I smirked.....

Hi hope everyone enjoying this chapter. Past will be ending soon.....