CHAP-4

After Yibo was left Zhan didn't talk to anyone for whole month he Isolate his self to his room. He was very upset and sad that Yibo didn't even said goodbye to him. Since then he became silent and hid family is worried about him. then Fengmian talked to him. "Zhan would yo like to come with me in Korea?? You can finish your study there meet some friends? Would you like it??" He aske to his son but zhan shake his hand. " I don't want fathe Im okay here don't worry. I just want to ask a favour." Zhan said and look to his father. Fengmian already read his son's mind by seeing his facial expression. " What is it Son?" He asked.

" On our next semester I want to transfer to Yibo's school.?" He asked. Fengmian feel speechless and feel sad about his son. " Why do you want to study there?" he asked. "Because....." Zhan look down.

"Okay I let you but I have a favour also. Promise me that after this come to me in Korean. Are we clear??'' fengmian asked. Zhan sadly nod.

After that conversation it seems that zhan bring his old self. he is smiling again and always play around. he aslo meet some friends and for the same he didn't think of Wang Yibo a lot.

He meet his new friends. Wang hauxuan and Kim Bo Bae Who came from korea. Wang Hauxuan was in his age and kim bo bae is younger but they are in the same year. Kim bo bae is omega while hauxuan is alpha. They treat Bo Bae as their little brother and he got clodse to Xiao Zhan also that everyone might think that these two will be grt couple in the future.

"Zhan-ge why are you spacing again.?" Bo bae asked and puot when he saw his Gege spacing and didn't listen to his story. "Ahhh hehehe sorry I was Just thinking how to say this to you." Zhan scratch his head.

"What is is Zhan?" Hauxuan who is lying on the bench said.

"Im going to transfer next semester." Zhan Said and the two where shocked. "Next Sem. so you mean next month??" hauxuan said and Zhan nod.

"Zhan-ge your going to leave with this idiot here?" Bo Bae said and point Hauxuan. "qwho's I diot?/ me???'" hauxuan said. " You little brat!! Zhan spoild you to much" He said and Zhan just laugh and ruffled their hair.
"You two stop fighting.!!!!" he said. when the two start attacking each other.

"Its better Zhan leave you. I will discipline. You brat" he said. "Zhan-ge!!!Don't leave me with this devil" Bo bae said.

"Boo. I will visit here for every vacation so don't worry you have my bless to kick this brat if he annoy you." Zhan said.

"Yahhh!!!!! you two hmmmp." Hauxuan said and sulked in the corner.

Zhan was happy seeing his friends teasing each other. 'I missed you.' he said

'you didn't even come home for your vacation..... just wait for me Wang Yibo.' zhan said in his mind and join his friends.

"zhan-ge always text us okay..... I made a gc for us plsss update us okay./" Bo bae said.
"Zhan find me some sexy omegas there okay hahahahahah" Hauxuan said and he receive two hits from his friend. " You always think about asses you pervert." Bo bae said.
"Why Is it bad???" he asked. "I don't why we became friends." Bo bae glared at him.

"Okay!!!stop you too I going to be late in my flight." Zhan said. he hug them both. But Bo bae hug him tighter " Zhan-ge I gonna miss you." He said and sniff Zhan's scent.
Zhan Smile and patted his back "Okay Im going. "

"Mom... A-cheng Jie. Im gonna miss you all." zhan said and hug his family.

" Be careful there Zhan. specially you didn't take dorm room." Ziyuan said to his son

"Noted mom." he said and wave to them.

Zhan smiled and run to the plane. "half year" he said and jump

Zhan finaly land on the airport. he look around and spotted a man waving on him. "Young master" the man said and get his bag.
"aiyoooo Mr. Han how many times did I tell you that don't call me like that. " Zhan said and place his hand on Mr. Han.

Mr Han shook hid head seeing his young master that didn't change abit except his physical appearance.

"Young...." mr. Han didn't finish when Zhan cut him.
"opppp call me Zhan or zhanzhan Mr. Han or do you prefer calling me handsome" Zhan said and wink at him.
"Zhan you didn't change a bit" Mr Han said.
"ehhhh I didn't change a bit but why bo bae said that I got more handsome then before" He said and pose.

Mr. Han smiled."silly child" He said and they went to the house.

Zhan rest in his room. He went to his balcony and look around.
This house is so lonely. Even the theme its look like ancient. " haiystt Im going to live here alone. how can I survive??"

He said and to his room.

WANG YIBO POV'

" Yibo did you know that we have a new classmate for this sem?' Jiyang said. I shrugged. " From where??" I asked " I heard its from Luoyang. is it the place you came from Yibo?" Li bowen said. I stopped but then I shook my head. 'Luoyang is big. it cant be him' I said and walked in in the classroom. " I heard also that he is an Alpha." Jili said that makes me more nervous. I silently praying that its not him. My life is already peaceful. I said and walk faster until I reach my chair. " Ohh whats happen to you Wang Yiboyou look nervous there." Ji yang asked me I shook my head. " Nothing just Im not in the mood." I said and look outside from the window.

" Okay Class we have a new classmate for this sem be nice to him okay. Mr... Come in." the teacher said. My heart is beating so fast while looking on the door and a boy stepped in. I felt relief when I saw that its not him. "My name I Cao Yuchen nice to meet you all." he said and bow.

Another richkid on the class again.' I said in my mind and busy inspecting the new comer when the door open loudly. "I-Im *huff* Huff* sorry Im *huff* late hah!!" the boy said while panting.

My eyes widen when I look at the boy who just enter...

The boy stand straightly and show his bunny teeth. "Hi my name is Xiao Zhan from Luoyang. Nice to meet you. And Im sorry about earlier" he said and bow. All girls froze and even the teacher.
And even the other are releasing their sweet phormones in the air.

"Tss" I said and glare to them. I look at my friends and I was shock because even them mesmerize by Zhan specially Jiyang. My eyebrow raised "Hey!!!" I shake him and he look at me. " Yibo I think I found my forever" he said. My blood boils for unknown reason and stump my feet.

"Ehemm!! can I take my seat now Ma'am?" Zhan asked "A-ahh yeahh. you may take your seat Mr. Xiao.... 'how come that the 12 yrs old boy is so hot' " the teacher said. and she whispered the last sentence. but I heard it clearly.

"Yibo!!!" m eyes widened and look at him.

Hi guys Im sorry about my grammars and typos
I hope you like this...

By the way the picture is Kim Bo Bae everyone hihihiiihihhih