Chapter 30

While Wei Wuxian and his wife happily living in a littled village. A secret message came to them summoning Wei Wuxian their future leader to come back.
"Why they are summoning me suddenly??"Lan Wangji.
"Maybe because youre the future alpha of your clan your people needs you" Wang Ji said.
"That's what Im thinking but I feel strange. I dont know why Im having a unknown feeling right now." he said.

"Wei YIng. Maybe this is the time to face them already and I still didn't know what's your clan looks like. I wanna see them" he said and smile.
Wei Wuxian sighed and look at his wif.
"Are You sure?? you are ready to be exposed again. What if they find yo and they take you away from me??" he asked and hug him.
Lan Wangji release his calming scent and patted his husband. "No one will take me away from you" he said and smile. Wei Wuxian smile and kiss him.

After days of thinking the two already decided to travel and go to Wei Wuxian's clan.

"Do you think they will accept me??" Wang ji asked. "Of course Lan Zhan. They will accept this beautiful omega as their future luna" Wei Wuxuian said and Wangji blushed.
"h-how about your father??" He asked again.
"aiyaaa Lan Zhannn stop thinking to much. My father will be the happiest father in the world if he sees my wife" he said that's makes Wangji blushed more.

The two travel for four days until they reach the Pack place.
Wangji was amaze by the lively vibes every where hearing laughters everywhere.

Wangji happily look around like a lost baby who find a new toys. Wei Wuxian giggled "I didn't thought that the mysterious and creepy clan is this beautiful." he praised and smile.

Wei Wuxian smile awkradly. "So you thought my clan is creepy??" he asked.
"Yeahhh that's everyone said. actualy wei Clan is not listed in the map. No one knows where is it. they said ist a vanishing clan that one you reach the place it vanished. " Lan Wangji said and take a deep sigh when he finish his sentence.

"I know my clan is not listed but its popular though. and my clan is not vanishing clan Lan Zhan. Its just my mom put a barrier that makes our place invisible. and only those who has a good intention can see it" he said while walking to the main house.

"People here are very friendly" he said and kepp bowing to the elders who is giving respect to them and welcome them for coming.
"Of course but beware they are very playful" WEi wuxian said and look at the kids playing weird tricks.

"I know... because their future alpha is the leader." Wangji said and smirked.
Wei Wuxian look at him and and pout.
"Im not" he said then his wife laugh.
Wei Wuxian also smile seeing his husband really change from stoic to more expressive. He knows already to express if he is happy, sad, and angry.

"Come on pets meet father he said they came back here with jiangs" he said and pulled his arm.

When they reach the main hall everyone look at them.
"Greatings father" he said and the hall went silent.

"God A-xian!!!" Jiang Yanli was the one who stand up and went to bis brother and hug him.
"Why?? Why you didn't event said goodbye to us" Yanli sob.

Wei Wuxian felt guilty and hig her back.
"Its okay shijie Im back now... we're back" He said and smile.

"Greeting Clan leader Wei, Clan leader Jiang" Lan Wangji said and bow.
Everyone look at him and the elders smile.

"I didn't know A-xian has a beautiful wife."Jiang and Wei leaders said

Wei Wuxian stand proud and tapped his chest and smile proudly
"Of course. Everyone this is Lan Wangji my wife and my fated mate." He said and grab Lan Wangji's hands.

Madan Jiang smiled seeing the omega as if she already know something but her smile vanished also. When she didn't see a vision on the young omega.
He seems knows how to hide his thoughts.

She wants to know but she can't. She fell into deep thoughts while staring at him but the young omega stare back at her and bow.

On the other side Lan clan was noticed that the young master is in Wei clan.
The Lan'd make move immediately to get Pan Wangji and Xichen was the one that Lan Qiren sent.

Lan Xichen dont want but his incle forced him.
He really felt angry towards his uncle and forcely do what he orders.

"Young master Jiang the learning is already finished would ypu want me to send you to Wei Clan, I heard you family is there." Xichen said
Jiang Cheng look at him and nod.
"Okay." He said
Xichenfelt bad at himself
Exchanging his brother to Wens for their peace.

The two traveled for four days and finally they reach the front of Wei Clan.
Lan Xichen was impressed
"I never thought Wei clan is like this beautiful" he said
"Of course Wei leaders are they best they manage to improve their small clan"
Jaing Chen said and smile proudly.

The two went to the hall and greet everyone.
Lan Xichen eyes went wide when he saw his brother smile at Jiamg Yanli and he seems happy. He can see that he already change alot.
And those smile make him feel really bad for his brother.

Lan Wangji look at him and smile before he bow.
"Brother...." the younger said and hug him.
"Wangji you change alot Im so happy" he said and patted his head.

Wei Wuxian on the other side smile seeing his wife beeing happy to see his brother again.

Then a man patted his shoulder. " I know yo will have a great luna and Im already relieved you found your mate" his father said

Wei Wuxian nodded. "Ill will aslo be a great leader like my father"he said and the two laughed and joined them.

On the other side there is someone smirking looking at them
"Enjoy your past days" he said and walk away.

"Hope you like this one hehe"