CHAP-15

WangYIbo pov'

Its been days since that scene happened. I don't know but I kinda like it and also my wolf keep telling me to confess my feelings for him but Im afraid. Im afraid of rejection and also there is one omega who keep sticking with Zhan this pass few days.

I don't know but I don't want any omega go near him. And it seems Zhan also close to him. I saw them talking and laughing outside with Yizhan playing in their side.

And I heard fron Jiang Cheng that Kim Bo Bae is Zhan's bestfriend together with Hauxuan since the day I left here. Now I felt guilty for leaving here. What if I didn't transfer that time would Zhan still stick on me like he used too????

right now Im sitting on the garden. I walked out from the leaving because I felt Im out of place there. They are talking with something about Zhan life in korea.

I was playing with the grass when a voice speak behind me.
"Hey..... Why did you walked out there??" A small voice said.

I look at him "Uhmm nothing its just I feel Im out of place there." I said and look away.
"Come on... don't feel O.P its your family matter." He said and sit beside me. I look at him and he just smile at me. I feel awkward when he stare at me while smiling.

"Eyyy.. Don't stare at me like that." I said and look away. I heard him giggle and sigh..
"Yibo You like him do you??" He suddenly asked. I got shocked and look at him. " what are you talking abou" I asked. My heart beats fast. 'did he know?' I ask my self.

"Don't deny it Yibo. You like Xiao Zhan ahhh No you love him right??'" he said.

I froze in my sit and look at him. "W-what no....." I shake my head and look away.
"Don't deny it Wang Yibo. I can see it in your eyes. The way you look at him. Maybe you mouth deny it but your eyes saying it. And also the way you look at me hahahaha..... You're jealous right???" He said while looking at me.

Im so speechless. my heart bating so fast.
I cant do anything right now he already know. I slowly nod my head and look away.
"You... How did you know it??" I asked him. " Uhmm I just know it. Maybe you can see me as ordinay omega but Im special. I can read other emotion." He said.

He patted my head. " Don't be jealous at me Yibo.. You don't have to worry I just love Zhan-ge as my brother. He became my brother since my parents always go for business tour. My parent entrusted me to Zhan-ge. He took care of me." He said.

I blushed and look away. "Im sorry....." I said then he laugh. " Stop lauhing" I said and roll my eyes.

" Haahahah sorry... sorry..... Don't worry Zhan-ge has his love of his life already." He said. I loo at him.
"Who??" I ask. "Uhmm its a secret..... But I can give you a clue. You know hi very well." He said.

I felt hurt hearing that Zhan already love someone and the worst is I know that person. I look down and try to stop my tears from falling. Im already late. And who is that person. Is it Jiyang???....

"Aiyooo stop thinking.. Come lets go inside. Yizhan wants his mommy..." He said and pull me. I blushed when he said "mommy" I really wish that.

We walk in then we saw everyone still there. Then my eyes stopped in one particular man. Zhan smile at me then he wve his hands. "Yibo come here." he said.

I shyly went to him and sit. Yizhan immediately raised his hands on me. I smile and carry him. "You missed me that much?" I said then I heard soft giggle from him.

"Yibo this is for you I forgot to give this to you..." he said and give me an small box.

"for me??" I asked then he nod.  I opened it and I got shocked.its an Ox necklace. "Zhan this is....thank you" I said and smile at him. " Welcome..... Yizhan and I picked that for you.....Let me.." he said and get the necklace. I turn my back on him I felt shivered in my spine the moment his fingers touches my skin and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Now look at me.." He said. I look at the the pendant and look at him. "Love itt.. It really suits you" He said. "I place the other one in your bedroom." he said. I got shocked. "other one??!?!" I asked and he nod. "You can see it later." He said.

"Zhan-ge!?!?!? where's mine too??!" Bo Bae asked and pout. Unlike last few days I feel comfortable seeing them so close because Bo Bae already explain to me.

"ehhh Why don't you ask your fiancé . She can give you more." Zhan said. I look at Bo Bae I didn't know he has a fiancé.

"EHhhh that tsundere girl. She will scold me first before she give what I ask to her." Bo Bae said.
"hahahahaha If she is here and she heard what you say she will hit you so bad." zhan said and the younger pouted.

I cant help but to butt in in their conversation. "You have a fiancé ???" I asked and he nod at me. "And its a girl right??? How come?" I asked again.

"Ahh yes she is an alpha girl and she is very tsundere. She scold everyone and even me her fiancé ." Bo Bae said and pout. I laugh silently.

" Ohh maybe you did something wrong?" I asked he shaked his head. " No I didn't. She is just moody. She becomes ugly everytime she scold me. But I love him."

"So you say that Im ugly?"

we were very shocked when a very loud voice echoed in the house.

"Ahhh hehehehe Babe.!!!!" Bo Bae said trumbling.

"im dead" he keeps whispering.

(Photo not mine)😍😍