Chapter 40

Its already night time and everyone already sleeping except to the man who is crawling his sleeping mate under the comforter. He unbuttoned his night clothes and suck the pinkish nipples.

"Ahhhh Z-zhan???? What are you doing" Wang Yibo is awaken and look at the man sucking his nipples.
The alpha just grinned at him. "I just want to check if you have milk here" he said and suck again.

"Ahhhhmm z-zhan" Yibo moaned his name when he felt Zhan's tongue is playing with his nipples.
He clutch the bed sheet and wrapped his legs on Zhan. He felt his body is already heating up. He look at Zhan who's already went down to his erected member.
"You got hard really fast babe" he said and lick his precum.

Yibo curled his toes and pulled Zhan's hair.
"Ahhnghh" he moaned that makes Zhan excited and took Yibo's member in his mouth.

Yibo moaned loudly when Zhan give him a hot blowjob until he releases inside Zhan's mouth.
"Thats dirty Zhan!!"Yibo said whem he saw Zhan gulp it but Zhan just winked and give his a deep kiss.
Zhan shove his tongue in and out to him and he smile and suck it.
The two both smile and Zhan remove their pants and throw it somewhere.

"I love you baby...." Zhan said
"I love you too baby" he replied and spread his legs wider to let Zhan access more.

Zhan stroked his hardened member while looking at Yibo and moaned.
"Arghhh uhmmm baby"

Wang Yibo already wet while watching his mate doing handjob infront of him. He want that inside him and let hisate destroy his hole tonight.

Wang Yibo grinned and pulled Zhan into a kiss "I want that inside me already baby..." he whispered sexily to his mate and rub the twitching member with his hands.

Zhan look at him with lust and kiss him deep. "You wont regret it baby" he said and fimgered his mare with his long slender fingers.
"Ahhh!! Z-zhannmmm nghhh" Yibo moaned and hold Zhan tightly. He dont know where to place his head when he felt Zhan's perfect fingers entered him doing a great job indide him.

"Ughhh baby your voice is so sexy" he said and remove his finger and replaced it with his hardened member.....

The two moaned loudly as they felt each.
Yibo haold on Zhan tightly as he pondered his hard and fast.
Yibo loves it and he keep moaning his name demanding to move faster and deeper.

Zhan lost his self and ponder his mate so hard. He was eaten by his mate's moaned and those lewd face that his mate showing.
The room was full on their scent and moans until morning. Luckily Yizhan is inthe another room with Yanli and their room is sounds.

The couple just stopped when they saw the sun peeping already.
Wang Yibo was very exhausted and immediately drift off Zhan who still have little energy clean his mate and himself before he sleep.
But then he opened his eyes again when he remembered he released it inside
"Omg!!! Stupid Zhan!!!" He said and hit his head then hugged his mate..

"I still want to spoil my first baby." He said andshocked when Yibo speak.
"Dont worry Im not in heat so we are safe" he mumbled and went to a deep sleep again.
Zhan smiled and kiss his wife and sleep happily.

On the living room there is someone who is sitting with air head. He is starting blankly with dark circles in his eyes.

Yanli who saw Yubin sitting she greeted him but frowned when the younher didn't reply and keep staring blankly.
"Yubin???? Are you okay" she asked and shake him.

"Jie I want to remove my ears....." he said suddenly and Yanli was shocked
"Why??" She asked.
"My ears committed something. It accidentally heard something sinful last night infront of Zhan-ge's room. Didn't they know that the wall is sound proof but the door is not" he cried and Yanli was shocked but then she bursted in laugh.
"Owww poor Yubin-didi.Its okay but why did you went there in the first place??" She asked.

"I just want to aske if Jiejie is okay" he pouted
And Yanli nodded.
"Its okay you know now don't go there in the middle of the night" she said.
And Yubin nodded. "I will take that in mind" he said and walk to the garden to have a fresh air while Yanli went to the kitchen to prepare her special soup for everyone.