CHAP-6

Im really sorry about that. I really need to change that plot my story is so messed upright now. and I feel ashamed right now.

I was stressed that time and my signal was poor :( Now I don't know If this story will have a good out come,

3rd person pov'

Yibo glare to Xiao Zhan " sorry if I disturb your lovely moment." Yibo said and went to his sit.
He show that he don't care what happened but inside he is feeling strange pain. He was about to ask for sorry to Zhan but he was welcome by that scene.

Zhan wants to explain but its like his voice stock on his throat. When the bell ring Zhan immediately go out and about to catch Wang Yibo but yibo is no where to be found.

Zhan was realy sad about that and how Yibo misunderstand him an Jiyang. He went to the roof top where his favorite part in the school. He always go there to chill or release his frustrartion. he look down and he spotted Yibo on the basketball court playing with his friends and he seems very happy.

Zhan smile bitterly. its been a long time since he saw Yibo smile ginuely. He wish that he could see that smile again and the reason was him. He didn't know the reason why Yibo hated him since then. they use to be bestfriends but suddenly one day Yibo already hate him to the core.

"Xiao Zhan!!!!" He look down when someone call him. " What??~!!!" He asked
"Come lets play!!!" LI bowen said and wave him the ball. Zhan shook his head " Noo Ill pass" he shouted back anfd Li bowen frown.

" Why??"
Zhan look down ' I just cant do it' He mumble. He smile back " Nooo Its just Im not in the mood" He said but he halted when Yibo speak up.

" Leave Li he is just afraid that he might lose in front of Jiyang Hahahah" Yibo said with bitterly but no one noticed him tone.

Zhan clench his fist and take a deep sigh. He went down " Okay Im not afraid but okay Im goin to accept it" Zhan said.

"Okay one on one." Li said and throw the ball to Zhan which he immediately catch it. " Okay but lets have a deal." Zhan said " what's deal??"

" If I win Yibo *pointed to Yibo* You will go out with me on sunday" He said and that makes them shocked. Yibo immediately look to Jiyang.

Jiyang nod and smile to him. " And the I f you lose??' li bowen ask.

" If I lose?? You decide" Zhan said and dribble the ball.

"Since Its about me then Ill make the second deal. If you lose you need to stay out from my life" Yibo said. Zhan froze for a moment. and Jiyang went shocked " Poor alpha" He mumble and stepped out from the court.

( as I said before hehehehe I don't know how to play basket ball or even the rules. So if someone who is basketball player reading this Girl or boy.... Im really sorry.... Peace yoww)

The game begins and the first ball was on Li. He look intensely to Zhan but he didn't know that Zhan already learning his moves.
He smirked and snatch the ball from his in a blink. "ohhh sorry" Zhan said and run to the ring. He dribble three times and throw the ball to the air. He score 1 point

The student start to gather on the court no. they want to watch the match between theirs New varsity player anf=d the new transfery.

" the crowds began to cheer and chant the the players team. some are on Zhan and some are on Li

15 mins later Zhan point 7 while Li point 9.

Yibo is already smiling 'just 1 point Li' he mumbled.

On the other side Zhan is already feeling a pain on his chest. " No pleas godd just a few minutes more." He silently prayed and his vision is started to blurr.
He tried to focus on the game and clutch his chest. He look at the timer. 'I min." He said and start to run. Li was about to shoot when he jumped high and block the ball. he manange to still the ball to his opponent and he started counting down also.