Chapter 31

The main hall prepared a banquet for the return of their future alpha and their future lune. Wei Wuxain was against that at first but Wangji made him say yes. Wangji was very happy and he keeps dragging Wei Wuxian every where checking all the preparation even though the two clan leaders stop him he didn't follow. He said it his first time joing a big banquet Wei Wuxian felt sad about his omega. Because he know that the old Wangji hates crowds he just change weeks ago he become nergetic and loves playing around. Seeing how happy his mate is he decided to go with the flow. Wei Wuxian tour him around.

"Lan Zhan come I have something to show you" Wei Wuxian said and drugg his wife in the last part of the manor. Wei Wuxian smile and open a small wooden door and pull Wwangji in. " What is this place??" Wangji asked when he saw many trees and flowers.

"Youll see it soon come on" Wei Wuxian said and smile. Wangji nod and followed him until the reach a beautiful tree in the middle with beautiful flowers hanging.
"Wei Wuxian smile seeing his mate amaze on what he is looking.
"Wow. What is this A-ying? What is this place??" he asked and look at him.
"This is my garden." He said. Wangji frown a bit.
"YOur garden??? So you have many garden hee??" He innocently asked. Wei Wuxian shook his head.

"No. This garden is special. This is where my mother gave birth to me." he said and his mate was amaze. "wow. How beautiful. I want also to give birth here to our future baby" Wangji said with blushing face. "Wei Wuxian smile and cupped his wife's face. "I would love that shall we start making now??" He ask and winked. "Shameless pervert alpha" Wangji said and push him. Wei Wuxian laughe and pull his mate to sit on the ground.
They sit there and look at the sky silently when Wei Wuxian speak.

"Lan Zhan if someday the time will come that death comes to us I want us be burry here in this place." Wei Wuxian said and Lan Zhan look at him. "Okay but we need to live hundred years first before that will happen." He said and Wei Wuxian nods. The two stayed there for hours enjoying the silence and peacefulness.

The time has come and its already night and the banquet will begin. Wei Wuxian and Wangji wear a matching dress. The went out and greet everyone. Since this place is hidden there are just three clans appeared Lans that Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen represent, Jiang that Jaing Fengmian. Jiang Ziyuan. Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Yanli represent and lastly is Wei where. Wei Changze (Did I name him before?? Im sorry I forgot... Ill change his name to Changze now hehehehe. Sorry for confusing you guys). and Wei Wuxian represent and the people from both clan also has their celebration in the next hall.

The banquet begins and Lan Wangji just sticked with his mate all the time. They are having fun but for Wei Wuxian cant concentrate on the banquet. He cant relax because some thing Is bothering him. He feel strange and for unknown reason he he kept watching them. He felt something is wrong will happen.

He tried to join but his eyes on Wangji who is sitting beside him and talking to Jiang Yanli.
Wei Wuxian still feeling those when a hands tapped his shoulder.

"Youngmaster Lan." he said and Lan Xichen smile to him.

" Youngmaster Wei can I have a word with you for a mininute?" Lan Xichen asked

"Wangji stay here for a while I ll just talk to your brother" He said and Wangji pouted before he look at his brother then nod.

The two went little distance and Lan Xichen look at him with worried eyes.
"Save him Wei Wuxian. Take him away from here and never come back" Lan Xichen said and Wei Wuxian got confused seeing the Calmest youngmaster paniced. "What do you mean brother??" he asked.
"Wei Wuxian did you know that Wanji has been bethored to Young master Wen before you came to our place??" Lan Xichen said that makes WEi Wuxian shocked.
"What??? How??" he asked and he become furios knowing that some one is claiming his mate.

"Lans and Wen had a huge figth before and Uncle wants to close that fight but Wen didn't agree of that unless they give one of the heir of the family. Since Wen Chao has a feelings to Wang Ji they aske him as the exchange of peace. Uncle first declined but then he saw how his people got beaten by Wen so he have no choice but to say yes. Whe uncle knew that the two of you came back he send me to get Wangji" He said and he heard Wei Wuxian growl.

"Dont worry I wont. I can sacrifice my own brother even if they will call me selfish I wont. He is the only one that my parents left me and they enthrusted me to take care of him. he is the only one I have now Wei Wuxian.." he said and Wei Wuxian look at him and patted his shoulder. "Dont worry brother in law I wont let any one take my Wangji away" Wei wuxian said and get back to the table.

"YOu talked so long" Wang Ji said and pouted. " Wei Wuxian pinch his nose and smile. "He just tell me something" He said. Wangji was about to asked what did they talked about when a clap echoed in the hall.

"Celebrating for the future Alpha and LUna how sweet.!!!!! But did you all know that the Luna you're claiming has his owner already??" A man with red royal dress said.

Wangji went pale and hide from Wei Wuxian's back.

"W-wei y-YIng t-that's not true" He shuttered and hug him on the back .

Every one shocked when they knew some one entered their barrier.

Wei Wuxian growled seeing the old man.

"Come on little kitty... Come to your future Alpha. a guy appread beside the old man.

Wei Wuxian face Lan Wanji and loom into his eyes. Wanji keep shooking his head and he already crying while the others gather behind them.

WEi Wuxian felt hurt seeing him like that then he hold his face.
"Its okay wife I believe you" Wei Wuxian said and hug him. Wangji calm first.

"How rude of you intruder!!!!!! How dare you to trespass here where you are not invited!!!!!" a disciple said but everyone gasped when that disciple fall on the ground headless.

Wei Wuxian felt his anger raising when his father hold his hands and glare at him. "CALM DOWN!!!" He shouted whispering. Wei Wuxian seems awaken and slowly calm down. But from then on his eyes was on the man holding the head of their dead disciple. 'Wen zhului' he mumbled.

Everone rounded the couple while looking atWen when in a glimps of an eyes a scream heard and Wanji already in Wens hands.

Hope you like this chapter" good night everyone'