CHAP-14

Wang Yibo pov

I blushed when our moms tease us being a lovely family with Zhan.
I felt my heart beating so fast specially when Zhan also smiling at me.

"A-ahh Im going upstairs now Excuse me" I said. I give Yizhan to Zhan but suddenly he start crying.

"Ahahaha Sorry.... Baby Uncle Yibo needs to rest he just arrive here. Don't worry tomorrow you can stick with his as long as you want. Right Yibo?" Zhan said and smile at me.

Yizhan stop crying and hide in Zhan's chest.
I look to Zhan and he mouthed 'thank you'

I just nod and kiss Yizhan in the forehead
"What about me?"
I heard Zhan mumble but it not clear.
"Huh?? You saying something?" I asked

"Ahh no no nothing" he said and shook his head.
"Ahh okay well Im going upstairs" I said and walk to my room.

When I reach my room I immediately run to my bed.
I layed down and a thousand pictures of Zhan appeared.

"He become more mature... He is not talkative like before" I said

I still regret what I did before and many What if's flashed in my mind.

'What if I didn't distance my self to him?'
'What if I didn't shoo him away that day?'

A tears dropped on my eyes.
'Im sorry Zhan.. Im really sorry'
I mumble and sleep off.

Xiao Zhan pov

I love the way Yibo treating me lately. He smile at me and keep looking at me.
I silently curse my self. My heart is beating so fast and Im also thankful to my baby hahaha.

I still love him even though he rejected me before my love didn't decrease but it increases.

I want to give a motive to him that I still love him not now. I still have something to do.

I came back here for a reason.
Right now I let my feelings hide for now.

I look to my son who is sleeping. I make sure he dont fall before I left him in my room.

I walked down to the living room.
"Mom" I maked sound that catches their attention.

She pulled me. i smile infront of then.
"A-Zhan my baby brother are you really alright?" Jie asked me. I gave her assuring smile and nod.
"Tsss liars go to hell" Cheng-ge said and glared at me.

"Remove your cloths and let us check it." He said.
I sighed and stand up.
I slowly remove my t-shirt.
All of them gasp and put their hand on their mouth.

"Z-zhan... its all over your body now. Thats so fast!!" Yibo's mom said.

I look at my body and I close my eyes tightly. The black taint in my upper body already spread.

This taint already in my body since I was a baby. It was a curse but I don't know where it came from.

"We need to act fast. They already making moves. Wen Rouhan already know that the two of you is alive and his currently looking for the two of you specially Yibo.." Yibo's mom said.

My eyes widen.. "No I wont let get him." I close my fist.
I wont let those dogs get my Yibo over my dead body.

I was in my thoughts when I felt my heart aches.

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed without voice.
"Zhan!! Calm down!!" Cheng-ge said.

"Xiao Zhan calm down. You need to calm down!!!!" I heard my wolf said.

I inhaled deeply and calm my self.
"I-i need to rest" I said and walk to my room.
I layed beside my son and sleep.

Unknown person pov'

"Did you find them?" A deep voice echoed in the dark room

"Yes sir... I already find them..."
His servant said
"Well them watch them carefully.  Specially my omega" the man who is sitting on his throne grinned.

"Ohh Wangji my love at last I already found you. Just wait for me hahahahaha" the man laugh.

"As for you Wei Wuxian I will kill you multiple times. I wont let ypu win this time" The man said grinning.
.
.
.
.
.

Xiao Zhan stayed up late. He can't sleep because he's think on how to keep his family safe right now.

He got a message from his father that Wens already moving some of their members alread massacred.

Zhan pulled his hair, he wants to cry but he can't. Then there's a knock on his door.
Xiao Zhan slowly get up and open the door. At first he was shock because what Yibo doing here at midnight.

" Yibo?" Xiao Zhan said but he realized that the man is sleep walking. Yibo went straight to their bed and lay down with a half close eyes.
Zhan followed him and observe. When he know that the latter is asleep now he went and layed down next to him.

"I miss you so much boboo." Zhan said and wrap his hands on Yibo's body.

Yibo who felt a warm snuggles in Zhan's chest and a little smile appeared in his face.

The morning came and Zhan wakes up when he felt someone slapping his face. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Yizhan on top of them slapping their face with his little hands.

"Good morning baby." Zhan said and put the baby between them.

The baby giggled and clutch his tiny hands on their clothes.

"Who's giggling??" Yibo asked in his thoughts while sleeping.
He heard a tiny giggles beside him. " Why I smell Zhan scent in my room?" He asked again.

Yibo decided to open his eyes. He let his eyes uadjust first then a voice speak.

"Ohh you're awake now" Yibo immediately look at the person with wide eyes.

"Zhan??? What are you doing in my room??"
He asked.

"Your room?? Yibo you are not in your room." Zhan said and smile.

Yibo look around then he realize he is not in his room.
"H-how did I get here??" He asked and look at Yizhan who is inside his clothes creasing his skin.

"You sleep walk." Zhan simply said while watching his baby inside Yibo's cloths. He wish he is the one who's doing that.

"Ahhh..... Yizhan don't suck my nipples...."Yibo moaned when Yizhan suck his nipples. But the baby seems want to tease him and he even suck it harder that makes the older guy moaned and closed his eyes.

Zhan who saw all felt jealous on his son.
And he's member also awaken by Yibo's moan that made Zhan kiss him on lips.

Yibo got shocked but he immediately respond by Zhan's kisses.

" uhmmm zhan....." he moaned when he felt the pleasure. Zhan took the chance to insert his tongue on the warm cave and explore and have a sword fight with Yibo inside.

Yibo moan in mess.
"Damn this father and Son is raping me" he said in his thought.

Their hot moments was disturbed by a loud voice and knocked.

"XIAO ZHAN!!!WHEN WILL YOU PLAN TO COME OUT!!!!WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD."
Zhan pulled himself and smile at the blushing Yibo and give him a peck before he went to the bathroom.

"Good morning Yibo" he said and look back before he went inside.

Yibo who is blushing look to Yizhan who is staring at him. He kissed the baby and rush in his room.

" whoaaa whay was that!!! Not gonna lie...  I like it...   no I love it. " Yibo said and jump in his bed giggling.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter