Chapter 25

Wei Wuxian has been serious in the whole time. He keep thinking about his mate how can he find his mate.

Whe he saw his father walking in the garden he run to him.

"Father...." he said while smiling.
"What is it A-xian??" He asked gently.
"How can I find my mate??"he asked and his father chuckled.

He pointed his chest.
"When you feel you heart beats so fast and you word seems stopped the moment you look into his eyes and you feel hot inside. He is your mate... and one more thing he has the same mark in your chest" he said.

"Ohhh....okay." Zhan nodded and continue walking.
Whenever the meet their people on their way the always smile greeting them back.

Their kindness towards their makes the clan more lively. No crimes and no need omega's to separate their cabins because their leader already educated the alphas and how they will hundle the omega in hear.

"Father...... tomorrow we will go to Jiang's already. I already informed Uncle and Madam Jiang"Wei Wuxian said and he saw his father pouted.
"If it isn't your mother's order I would rather stay here and be with my people."
Wei Wuxian frowned and look at his father.
"Its for your own good father." He said
"Then what about my people??? I am there in a safe place then what?? My people will suffer here.. they will call me coward" his father said.

"Father dont worry Im still here." He said and patted his father's shoulder.
"Aishhh.... Okay son I will count on you then." His father said and smile.

Time flies so fast and it's already morning. Wei Wuxian and his father already preparing for their
Journey to his friends clan.
The clan leader can't help but to sign and give last glance to his people who is smiling to him.
He smile back
"Be safe everyone.... promise me if I comeback here you all welcome me with the same smile" he said and they nodded.

"Be careful on your way Master and young master" they said and flashes their bright smile.

After long ride Wei Wuxian and his father can already seen the beautiful city of Yunmeng.
Wei Wuxian smile brightly. He is already excited to meet Lan Zhan again.

"Welcome Wei Song. Its been a decades" Mr Jiang Fengmian greeted his long time friend.
"It nice to be back Fengmian. How us your wife???" He asked.

"Im very fine A-song." A stern yet calmn voice of Ziyuan echoed.

"Hahhaha A-zi!!! You still didn't change. I wish I wont get scolded time to time here..." Wei Song joke.

"Well let see Mr. Wei. We also wish you wont do any trouble." Ziyuan said.

"If you are that strict to my son then He wont behave like crazy and naughty. Right son??" Wei Song said and loom back but he was shocked when he cant find his son in his back anymore.

"Where that brat!?!?!"
He asked and look around while the people there who already know what Wei Wuxian doing and where he is giggling.

Wei Song stopped in a particular place and shook his head.
"That son of mine!!" He mumbled.

"Like father like son A-song...." Fengmian said and pulled his friend.

While on the other side Wei Wuxian Is busy flirting and try to ask where Wangji is.

"Beautiful ladies!!!! Have you seen The second young mAster of
Gusu??" He asked them.
The ladies smile sweetly first before they shook their heads.
Wei Wuxian pouted at them and just smile before he excused his self.

They ladies giggled while looking at the young master. They've been admiring hims since Jiang Fengmian brought him here.
He is known with his kindness to everyone but also with his mischievousness.

Wei Wuxian keep looking at the second young master but he didn't see him.

"Wei Wuxian!!!" Jiang Cheng said when he saw him walking.
"Ahhh hahhaah a-cheng did you see Lan Zhan???" He asked and scratch his head.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes. "He already went back to their home." He said and Wei Wuxian look shock.
"What?!?! When?!?" He asked
"After the day you left."he said

He pouted. "I didn't even see him out...." he said and walk again with out energy.

"Eh?? Wei Wuxian your father looking for you. And come in the main hall later father have something to announce" he said.

Wei Wuxian just nod. "Okay got it.... bye" he said and tun.

"You!!!!!!... aishhhh that brat."Jiang Cheng said and walked away.

The night has come and evn Wei Wuxian dont want to go out from his room Jiang Cheng is outside keep knocking in his door.

"What a-cheng....???" He asked.
"You brat come we are late now. If you want to see your Lan Wangji come." He said and pulled him.

Wei Wuxian look at him. "Really!!!!! Come faster a-cheng we are late.." he said and he's the one pulling Jiang Cheng now.

They reach the hall and everyone already there.
Wei Wuxian roamed his eyes but he cant see the persong he wants to see.
He loom at Jiang Cheng and glare. "You lied to me..." he said and pouted.
"Wait!?!?!! I didn't said here idiot" he said and pulled his arm and went to sut with his sister.

Wei Wuxian followed him and gently push Jiang Cheng and sit between them.
"What!?!?!? What are you doing Wei Wuxian??? That my seat!?!?" Jiang chemg said but Wei Wuxian sticked out his tongue.
"I want to sit with shijie. Do you have a problem???.."he asked and smile.
Jiang Cheng glared and about to hit him when Jiang Yanli stop them.
"A-xian, A- cheng stop now dont hit each other." She said and smile.

Wei Wuxian smile at her sweetly and let Jiang Yanli patted him.
"Such a dog.." Jiang Cheng mumbled but Wei Wuxian heard.

"What??!?? Your just jealous because Shijie love me more than you" he said.

Everyone in that hall smiling seeing the three of them so closed to each other.

"Alright stop that right now. I called you here now to say to you that Gusu invited clans to study there for one year.
They requires two representatives every clan.
So A-cheng and A-xian I picked the two of to go and study there." Jiang Fengmian said.

Wei Wuxian look at them with bright smile. "Really????" He asked and the elders nod.

"And A-li.... I will send you and your mother to mothers home for the mean time."Jiang Fengmian said again.

Ziyuan and Weu Wuxian frowned already..
"Uncle?? Why are you sending Madam and Shijie to grandma?? Is it....." Wei Wuxian about to say but Jiang Femgmian speak.

"Its Alright A-xian. I just want them to bond for the mean time and I and your father have something to do here" he said and showed an assuring smile.

He forced to nod and look at him fathe who also smiling at him.

Hope everyone enjoyed this update