Chapter 41

Time had past and its already one month since Xiao Zhan recovered and everyone already back in the mansion. Everyone was happy except for Wang Yibo. He really dont want to move back but Xiao Zhan talked to him.

Its true that some part if the house change but still Wang Yibo got anxious every time which worries Xiao Zhan.
Wang Yibo made sure that his son and Xiao Zhan always in his sight though Zhan loves but he is worried about his mate.

So he thought about ending Wens as soon as possible. As long as the threat is there his mate will never feel secure.
He and the others alread planned their move and for this time they wpupd be the one who will attack. Wen Qing already tipped them that Wen still rebuilting their defense and Qing already stole the formula of the weapon they making w just need a week to execute their plan.
O
"Baby.... I need to go on business trip next week are you okay with that?" He asked and Wang Yibo look ou him. "Do you need to?"asked and Zhan smile
"They need us their dont worry Dad is with me." He said and smile.
"Mnn but comeback after your business is done" he said and Zhan kissed him
"Of course baby" he said happily but Yibo frowned.
"Wait father will also go on business trip with ge. Are you planning something??" asked and Zhan look at him.
"No baby me and dad will have own plan. Haikuan-ge didnt say anything about their trip" he lied and Yibo just nodded.
"Uhm okay. If you say so" he said and went to they sleeping baby.
Xiao Zhan sighed and wipe his invisible sweat.
"Whoa!! Lying is hard as fuck" he said in his mind.
And joined them. Yizhan already wake up and start playing with Yibo.

Xiao Zhan left them silent after playing with them and he saw the three on the living area.
"How is it??" They asked and he put his thumbs up.
"Success but it hard." He said and the three laugh.
"Of course you cant fool them easily.I even get hard time with your mom so as Qiren." His father said.

"Me also with Cheng" Haikuan said and the olders look at him.
"CHENG???! Why di you need to get a permission to my son??" Mr Xiao asked and Haikuan gulped and look at Zhan who is smirking at him.
"Ahh ahahahah o-of course he is m-my best friend" he said and Mr Xiao knitted his brows. "Tell me what your relationship with my son??" He asked amd Haikuan already got nervous.
"H-he.......he is my.......b- nboyfriend..." he said shuttering and the oldies was shocked and look at Zhan.
"You knew??!" They asked and Xiao Zhan shrugged and sit down.
And the oldies start asking Haikuan in everything.
After an hour the three went out as theu still have work to do.

Wang Yibo went down and saw Zhan sitting on the living room alone he smile amd back hugged him.

"Why are you alone here??" He asked
"They have a plan and went out." Xiao Zhan said and pulled him closer.

He planted a butterfly kisses on his neck and give some love bites.
Xiao Zhan grinned amd turn around to kiss him on lips.
The two smiled and continue kissing.

Xiao Zhan pulled him on the sofa and his body dropped on top of him. Zham layed down and let yibo sit on his stomach while they are kissing. Yibo moan as he felt Zhan's hands under his pants groping his ass and teasing his hole.

"Ahhh z-zhannmm" he moan and grinded his lower back and Zhans groin.
Yibo ia about to unbottoned his alpha's pants when the pup cried.

Wang Yibo giggled and stand up to get yizhan on their room whole Xiao Zham closed his eues tightly as he feel his member twitching. "Ahhh fuckk!" He said and went to the bathroom and jerked his desires.

On the other side Wang Yibo carried his baby and went down.
"Baby I think your daddy is mad at you...." he said and pinch his nose.
Yizhan stare at him with tears in his eues as if he understand what Yibo said to him.
He pouted amd about to cry when he heard his daddy.
"Good morning..." he said amd went near them.
At that point Yizhan cry loudly and wanting to go in his fathers arm.
Zhan smiled and went to him. "You miss daddy that much huh?..." he said and get him in his arms.
"My baby is crying..... stop now shushhhh daddy is here" he said and Yizhan hug and put his little fore head on his daddy's lips.

Zhan kiss it and smile he pull Wang Yibo on the sofa and kiss his forehead too. Yizhan stop crying now and then he start sucking his father's nose which made the couple laugh.

"He thought you are mad at him that's why" Wang Yibo said.
"Hahahaha no... I will never grt mad at my baby... But next time don't disturb mommy and daddy loving loving okay" he said and poke his nose.
Yizhan giggled amd put his two hands ups and start wiggling. The two smiled and put down Yizhan on the mat to let him play then the two cuddle each other while watching him.

"Do you want to give him a play mate??"Zhan asked and Yibo glare at him.
"On next five years" he said and Zhan pouted.
"I want to see you pregnant in this life" he said
"You will on next five years I want to spoil Yizhan first he said and Zhan nodded. "Okay but on five years ypu will bare twins hahahaha" he said and Yibo pinch him.
"Aww!! Babe it hurts kiss me on lips" he said and Yibo kiss him
"That enough our baby is here" he said and focused on Yizhan again