Chapter 39

In the dark room Wen Rouhan looking out side his window. He close his eyes then laughed.
"Ahh Xiao Zhan Xiao Zhan..... why dont you just die" he said.
Then his right man came in.
"Boss we are waiting for your command" his right man aaid and Wen Rouhan sighed.

"Let them celebrate first this will be their last so just wait" he said and the man nodded.

On thw dark corner Wen Qing is also there standing and clenched her fist then walk out.

Xiao Zhan who wake up very early stare at his small family for a minute his smile never in his face seeing how cute his mate and pup cuddling together.
He peck on his mate lips and kiss his pup forehead before he left in the room.

When he got down on the stairs the older are there sippong their coffee. He greeted them and went to get his coffee too.

When everyone is in the living room Xiao Zhan started to asked.

"What happened when we are not here?" He asked and the two older sighed.
"Wen Rouhan is in range knowing that his son was killed. There are so many syndicate outside. The police are having headache already. They cant capture him or even a single evidence" his father said.

Xiao Zhan clenched his fist.
"Be alert Wen Qing said their are planning to attack us again but this time they have something that specializes to kill our wolves." He said and everyone were shocked.

"That bastard. What grudge he's holding on us that even in this life he cant let go!!" Qiren said.

"Not on you but on my parents." Xiao Zhan said.
"He wants my clan to vanished and now that he onows I reincarnated he wants to kill me" He continued and the elders look at him.

"Why??" The asked and Xiao Zhan shake his head. "I dont know no one knows. My parents didn't tell me." He said and sighed.

He look at them in serious eyes.
"This is my last life already if I will die can you burry in my parents grave?" He loon at them but his father shook his head.
"No one will die!!! Okay no one if someone will die that would be Wen Rouhan" he said and they nodded

Xiao Zhan laughs "of course Wen Rouhan will be buried 6ft underground" he said ti lift up the atmosphere.

Later on  the ladies and his mate already wake up and Wang Yibo went directly to his side and put his head on his shoulder. He smiled and kiss him on his forehead. "Good morning baby" he said and Wang Yibo look at him.
"Morning" he peck on his lips.

Everyone who saw their interactions grinned. They didnt know that Wang Yibo have a sweet side.
"Ehem ehem!!! Okay stop that sweetness okay....
Ants might bite us" Cheng said.

Xiao Zhan glared at him and pointed Haikuan.
"Ypu can have ypur sweet moments too" he said and the two blush.
Everyone look at them with questioning eyes.
"Whats with them??" Mr. Xiao asked.

"Uhmmm nothing dad Im just teasing them" Xiao Zham said and pulled Yibo in the kitchen.

"Tell me Zhan what's with my brother and Chen-ge??" Yibo aslo asked but Xiao Zhan smile at him sweetly.

"Nothing baby its between my brother in-law and me" he said leaving Wang Yibo blush.

Xiao Zhan began to make milk for his mate and also to his baby who still sleeping.
"Now drink it you need to warm your stomach before you eat" Zhan said and Wamg Yibo smile.
"Thank you" he said.

While their are in the living room a loud cry echoed in the house.
Xiao Zhan is aboit to stand up and go upstairs when Yibo stop him "let me" he said and Yibo went upstairs.

While Yibo is in the room
The elder look at Zhan.
"When will be the marriage??" They asked and Xiao Zhan look at them shock.
"W-what are you talking about???" He asked and the three ladies glare at him.
Xiao Zhan sighed.
"When Wen Rouhan is already lying under us" hr said and everyone nod.
"Ahh okay that's good" they said and shut up because Wang Yibo is already coming down with the baby in his hands.

The baby still sleepy but he refuse to let go Yibo.
Xiao Zhan went to them and give kiss to his baby "good morning baby boy". He said and Yizhan look at him and raised his hamds to touch Zhans face.
Xiao Zhan smiled and kiss him again.

Wang Yibo smiled seeing hus father and son interaction.

After the greeting un the living room everyone decided to have breakfast already.

"We will be going back to the house next week. I already ordered some people to fix everything in the house" Qiren said and everyone nodded except Wang Yibo.
"D-do we need too?? What if they will come back again??" He asked
Xiao Zham went to hug him.
"Then we will fight to them" he said and Wang Yibo glared at him.
"I almost lost you there!!" He said loudly. Xiao Zhan smile and kiss him on cheeks.

"Im okay now Yibo. That day was just my unlucky day" he said.
"I-can't take to see you in that state again Xiao Zhan" he said.

Xiao Zhan look at his mother but everyone is just smile at them and trying hard to stop their smile. Xiao Zhan shook his head.

"Nothing will happen like that again Wang Yibo I promise" he said
"Okay." Yibo said sadly.
"I love you" Xiao Zhan said

"I love you too" Yibo said while blushing.
Everyone cheered them and Yizhan also clapping his hands and grad Zhans hands and suck it whick made the two laugh.

"It dirty baby" Xiao Zhan said and try to pull his hands but Yizhan bite it hard.
"Awww you little devil" Zhan said and Yizhan giggled.

"Yibo I think he wants to suck your nips" he whispered and Wang Yibo look at him and his chest.
"But I don't milk in my nipple" he said and Xiao Zhan grinned.
"Want me to test??" He asked amd Yibp blush.
"Shameless pervert"

"Hahaah tonight baby I will" he said and Yibo pinch his legs.
"Awww" Zhan rubbed it and pout.
"Tonight baby be ready" he wink

Hi sorry for the late and lame update.

Its been three days that I cant concentrate writing
my roommate is just a little bit annoying.....

Im already planning to end this story...
Thank you