Chapter 37

After Zhan done narrating their past he looked up and its already evening. Wang Yibo on the other side crying.... Xiao Zhan was shocked and imidiately went to him. "Why are you crying??" he asked and Wang YIbo look and hit him... "So you have another mate than me??" He asked and Xiao Zhan.

"What??? What made you think about that??" he asked and Yibo glared. "That Lan Zhan!!!!" He said and Xiao Zhan laughed... "Actualy Yes I have another mate" He said and Wang Yibo cried more. "And Im planning to look for him." He said and Wang YIbo glared at him. "But Im already here...." He said and Xiao Zhan raised his eyes.

"But you didn't still accept my confession..Its better to look for him maybe he will love me." He joke and observe him. "But... But.. I already accepted you." Wang Yibo went to him and hug Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan cant handle hi cuteness anymore and hug him. "Silly do you really think I have another mate ather than you in this life time?"' He asked and Wang YIbo look at him.

"But Whos that Lan Zhan.??" He asked back.
"HE is you Wang YIbo. Lan Zhan reincarnate as you" He said and Wang YIbo blushed and Hide his face on Xiao Zhan's Neck. He cnt believe that he just got jealous of himself..

"Then What about the baby??" He asked and Xiao Zhan smile.

He is safe and He's currently with them" He said

"Who's Them??" Wang Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan facepalmed. "Really Yibo??? Of coure he is Yizhan.. Our baby he is with our family" He said and wang YIbo smile of reliefed

"I want to remember everything." he said and Xiao Zhan look at him and shaking his head.
"You cant remember Yibo. Back then once you stabbed the knife to your heart you will forget everything and You will never regain it." He said sadly.

"Only me who carried the curse can. So you can love or mated to other if you didn't meet me earlier." He said and Wang Yibo hugged him. "I dont want to be with some one. I want to be with you only' he said and Xiao Zhan hugged him. "Me too." Xiao Zhan said but then he stopped and pushed Wang Yibo away when he felt heat in his body like he was burning inside."AHHHH!!!" He shouted and Wang Yibo panicked.

"Wh-what happening Zhan??" He asked and Xiao Zhan shooked his head.
"Its just the poison in my heart already affection my other body parts." He said and smile.

Wang Yibo hitted him
" Silly Why are you still smiling??" he asked and wiped his tears seeing his mate groaning in pain.
"Tell me what the cure Zhan?" He asked and Xiao Zhan looked at him. "If I tell you will you help me??" he asked and Wang YIbo nod his head.
"Yes of course I cant lose you this life time Zhan." He said and Xiao Zhan smiled.

"Its you Wang YIbo." He said and collapsed on the floor.
"Huh??!?!? How come that its was me??" he asked and Xiao Zhan opened his eyes.
"Didn't I tell you LAn Zhan willingly stabbed his self to follow Wei Ying in the next life." He said and Wang Yibo was shocked.. "Ahh right Im lan Zhan's reincarnation. what can I do then" He asked and Xiao Zhan shooked his head.
"I dont know only mom and the Moon goddess know" he said and YIbo went paled and about to carry him when Xiao Zhan stopped him. "There no time Wang Yibo I think...." Xiao Zhan said but he didn't continue when Yibo glard at him....

"dont speak about dying Xiao Zhan I wont follow you anymore in the next life an find better alpha" he sai and Xiao Zhan glred at him.
"Wang YIbo Wang Yibo listen to me first okay let me finish." He said and Wang YIbo shut up.

"As I was saying theres no time for going back you brought mere miles away from the resort. JUst called Mother moon goddess." he said

"How??" He asked.

Xiao zhan give his phone to YIbo.. "Here call her maybe theres a phone there" He said and Wang YIbo get the phone... "whats her number??" he asked and look to him...

"Arghhh Yibo. I wont die with this poison... You will be the one who will cause of my death." Xiao Zhan said and sit down. "You told me to call her?!!?!?!?!" Yibo said and they start bikeirng when a woman appeared infront of them covering her ears.
"YOu two are so loud my ears hurts" she said and the two was shocked but Xiao Zhan immediately went to hug her.
"I missed you.. Its been a really long time>>" He said not knowing that somone glaring at them behind.

"Erhmm!!! Wang Yibo this is my birth mother in the past life.The moon goddess" he said and Wang Yibo shocked and blushed.
"Sorry" he bowed and the woman giggled. "Its okay I understand. Now you two lay here and hold your hands together. We are running out of time" she said and Wang YIbo immediately supported Zhan to lay down before him.
"Close you eyes and make you heart relax dont think anything."She said and they body glowed and The moon goddess can see two knife pierced in their hearts. She smiled and saw the two came back to their old cloths. She stare and Xao Zhan and her tears scaped in he eyes.
No one knows how he misses his son after long long time.

The moom goddess went near them and enchant a word before she pulled the knife in their hearts. The two gasped but their eyes still close.

The moon goddess smile and saw the two came to their modern dress again and slowly open their eyes.
"Is that it??" Wang Yibo asked and she nodded.

"Zhan are you okay now??" he ased worriedly but Xiao Zhan pretend to falldown that makes Wang YIbo went and cath him..

"Hey... dont joke like this!1' He shouted and The moon goddess shook her head.
"dont worry he is okay.. she said and Xiao Zhan opened his eyes.

And look at her. "That knife... What that really a curse??" He asked and she shake her head.

"no its not a curse.. This knife is use to connect two choosen mates in their next life.

and The curse your saying is not a fully cursed.. Your heart will turn black everytime your mate will reject you" She said and the two shocked.

"So Yibo already rejected me many times??" Xiao Zhan asked and Wang YIbo hide his face.

"This day was your mate last chance Xiao Zhan if he cant still accept you af his fully mate like before the bond will vanished and Xiao Zhan will forget everything about you. And you cant do anything to bring him back."

Wang Yibo went to Xiao Zhan and hugged him.. "I accepted you whole heartedly. I love you Xiao Zhan and please dont you dare to forget about me" Wang YIbo said and Xiao Zhan smiled."I love you too." He said and they were about to kiss when MOnn goddess made a fake cough.. "Now that you lifted the curse go back and finish everything make this world in peace again." She said and vanished.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo look at each other and nodde later on they already eating each other..