CHAP-3

Wang Yibo was finally relief seeing that they are already away fron their place. Though he felt a bit hurt by seeing Zhan running after their car earlier. He don't know what is it but he shrugged it of. " message us everyday son. Don't be afraid to tell us your problems okay" Lanyi said to his son. "Yes mom. Then... I will be going then bye mom bye dad I will gonna miss you and Please tell to Gege my goodbye okay" He said and hugged them. LanYi became emotional seeing her pup going away from them. "Its okay he just go there for study." Qiren said and hug his wife. " but what if Yibo" She didn't finish her words when her husband speak. " We cant control his heart honey. If this is their role in this time. Then let it be" Qiren said. "But that's not the seer saw and said to us" she said.

"Let the their destiny run for it self honey. Qiren said and pulled his wife to their car. " I fe;t bad for Zhan now. Knowing him from the past he cant even handle if his Lan han was away from him.' LanYi said with sad tone. " That child..... " qiren said as if he remember something.

On the other side. Yibo was sitting on the plane he's thinking what would be his life in Shanghai when he reach there. Yibo decided to enter Gusu University. Its an Dormitory school so he don't need to stay on their house here.

" Its a new beginning I think he said and walk out from the airport. and he go straightly to the university.

wang yibo pov'

"this will be your room number. you have 3 room mates there the two of them was already here since yesterday make your self Comfortable." the caretaker of the dorm said. I thanked her and proceed to my room.

When I enter the room there was two boys standing near the door smiling at me. ' Welcome our new roommate nice to meet you. My name is Song Jiyang an omega." The tall feminine one " And Im Li Bowen. Alpha." said the tall one. I nod at them. " Wang Yibo Omega. Nice to meet you two' I said.

" At last we are three already. Now only we have to do is to wait for the last one." Jiyang said and smile. ' Yess yess yess. I heard the last one is a beta' Li bowen also said. They keep talking about the last room mate while me is fixing my clothes on the small closet.

"by the way Wang yibo did you already meet your alpha" jiyang asked. " No not yet I didn't even got my first heat yet. how about you Did you meet already??" I asked but the I saw him blush "uhmmm not yet." he said. " I think we didn't meet our mates yet. By the way how old are you Wang yibo/' li bowen asked. " Im 12. How about you two."

"ahhh Us we are already 14 years old." the two said and I nod. "why did you decided to study here Wang Yibo I heard Yunmeng has a good education also." Jiyang asked. I look at them. "Hmm nothing." I said.

3rd person pov'

Days, weeks, and a months passed, and Wang Yibo already adopted his new environment. His attitude also change he became jolly and talkative not at his first week of staying here that even teacher cant make him speak. And now he is one of the noisiest person on their section.

He have many friends already but the most he's comfortable with is his own roommates also specially jiyang.

"Wang yibo come here give me back my phoneee!!!' jiyang shouted. but Wang Yibo just laugh at him. " Hahahahahah wiat a minute jiyang.. Im just curious on your galery. Why is there a nude picture here??? hahahah" Wang Yibo laughed and Jiyang blushed. "W-what wong with that?? Its my habit already that's my illness you devil!!!" he said.

" You two stop it already you keep messing here. Cant you see Im cleaning.' Jili said their fourth roommate. " Ahhh sorry?? is that Jili??? where is he I cant see.!?" Yibo said while looking everywhere.

"Yeahh jili where are you??" jiyang also ride the joke of Wang yibo.

JIli wave to them but they acted that they didn't see him. He stomp his feet and climd on the mini table. " Im here you idiots..' he said. "ahh jili youre just here why we didn't saw you? Jiyang said while smiling. " YOu twooooo come here and I ll beat the two of you. Its not because Im small that doesn't mean that I cant beat you two!!" he said and starde chasing them.

And the room was in mess again. "Whats the meaning of this!!??" The new comer Li bowen asked when he saw the dorm. Its look like theres a tornado pssed there.

They all fell in silence. "Clean this up or else I will not cook for dinner for the three of you." By the hearing of dinner Jiyang,Wang Yibo and Jili start to fix everthing in place like a flash.

"Ge Im your youngest have mercy on me" Yibo said and pout but Libowen glare at him

"Clean." he said. and wang yibo pouted.

"whoaaa that was tiring!!" Jiyang said and they slumped their body on the coach. "alright freshen u the dinner id ready."Libowen said. "yess!!!" they said In chorus.

Atlast they have a peaceful dinner.

"By the way this sem will near to end again. Will you go home for the vacation??" Libowen asked.

"Uhmmm no Im not going home I will stay here on the vacation."Jili said. "me too" jiyang also said. "Me three" Yibo also said while raising his hands.

Okay that's it for today I hope you like it. bye.

thanak you

be ready on the next semester. Inform Wang Yibo for me hahahaha