CHAP-10

Wang Yibo pov'

I went to the dorm with full of thoughts. "Where did you go Wang Yibo??" I look to JIyang who is standing in front of our room door. I shook my head and went straight inside and slumped my body on my bed then fat tears scaped in my eyes.

"Yibo are you okay???" Jiyang aske dme and sit in his bed to. I look at him "JIyang you know that Zhan's leave???" I asked.

He nod while looking at me. " Yes I know he told me..."

" Then why didn't you tell me??" I asked and he furrowed his brow.
" He aske me not to tell you." Jiyang said
I was hurt.

" And by the way Yibo why are you asking???? I thought you don't care???" Jiyang asked me.

"I-....."

" Yibo aren't you happy? Zhan is already away from you. He wont bother you anymore.. You can breath freely" he said to me and smile. But why I feelt hurt thingking that no Zhan who's going to bother me anymore.

And I felt thingk stocked on my throat.

Yesss I should be happy now. I convince my self. and smile.

Then Jiyang speak again. " Yibo you finally get rid of Zhan and I hope that you wont regret it in the future."
I halted and look at him. Jiyang patted my head and went out.
When I feel that Im already alone. My tears started to dropped one by one.

6 years passed

Its been how many years everything went to normal. Yibo is already in College and of course with his friends.
Yibo became more naughty,childish and smiley.

He became more mature yet childish and more handsome and cute at the same time.

"Yibo!!!! Wake up already!!!" Jiyang shake him  while Bowen pulling his legs

"Yibo!!!! Wake up already!!!" Jiyang shake him while Bowen pulling his legs.

"Jiyang...... 5 more minutes plss" he graon and hug his human size bunny.

"You wont get up huh..... Jili pull his bunny we will going to throw that thing..." Jiyang said. Jili pulled the bunny bear but Yibo hold it tightly

"Okay okay I woke up. See Im already sitting see.... see.... see...." Yibo hysterically while clutching his bunny bear.

"Please don't throw my bun bun..." Yibo said and hugg his so called bun bun.

"Okay. Go take a bath and come to the kitchen." Jiyang said while smiling and the others left giggling.

Yibo went to the bathroom and take a bath..
After taking shower Yibo prepared him self before going to the kitchen when his phone rings.

He preas the answer botton with smile

"Hi mom" he happy greated his mom.
"Hello Yibo honey.... how are you???" his mother asked.
"Im fine mom ... why did you call by the way??"
"Ahhh rightt!! I called you to tell you that you're committed home tomorrow if that's okay with you. I already talked to your professor and they let me since you still have a week to begin your lessons"