Chapter 23

"Lead me the way out." Lan Wangji said coldly and didn't dare to look clearly at the man. The stranger smile and went beside him. "Okay at your service sir. By the way Im Wei Wuxian." He said and lead the way.

"I don't need your name." Lan Wangji said anrolled his eyes.

"Hahahaha You're so cold.." Wei Wuxian said and look at him. LAn Wangji stund by the stranger's man face. And he felt weird feeling in his chest... All the time he think that the man who save him is not that handsome because he only saw the tid hair and the weird style of dressing.

"Heyy!! Are you listening??" Wei Wuxian Wave his hands to Lan Wangji. "Uh??" Lan Wangji asked

"I said we are here.." He pointed the crowd city...

Some how LAn Wangji felt sting in his chest whe he realize that he is already in the city that means he cant see this Youngman again. And his inner wolf whinning.

He look at the man and about to say something when wei Wuxian look at him. "Where will you go now??" He asked.
"Lotus Pier" Lan Wangji said. Wei Wuxian smile secretly.

"Okay then Ill be going now.." He said to the youngmaster and walk away. He didn't wait Lan Wanji to speak before he leave.

The youngmaster turn around and watch the Youngman walking away and turn his back and went to Lotus Pier where they will be staying for days.

When Lan Wangji reach the front gate everyone came to him and asking how is he but he just answer them a nod.. Every one went silent and his older brother asked. "Where did you go didi??" he asked. But Lan Wangji just look in his eyes.

"Okay... I wont ask again as long as you came safe." his brother said and pull him inside. The others also followed but the Youngmaster Jiang remain first outside and seems he is waiting for someone,

Wangji and Lan Xichen went inside when his brother stop.

"Wangji last night I know you're in Heat... Im glad you're okay.." His brother said.

"Brother someone help me." He said looking down and blushing. His brother shocked seeing an expression to his cold brother.
"Who?? Im going to thank that person." He said but Lan Wangji just stay quite and look around. His brother sighed and also look around when they heard a noise coming.

"Ahhh!!!! Jiang Cheng awwww!!!!! Stop pulling my hair!!!"
"Wei Wuxian!!!! Where did you go last nigt huh??!?!?" Jiang Cheng said while pulling his juniors hair.

"Ahhh just went in my hut... ouch you!!! stop pulling it. I tell you to shijie!!!" Wei Wuxian said while trying to pull his hair.
"You let Shijie worry about you. She didn't get enough sleep last night and even mom.." Jiang cheng said.

Wie wuxian pouted " let me go and let me meet them.. Im going to say sorry." Wei Wuxian said.

Jiang Cheng decided to let go of his junior and look around. He stopped and bow when he saw the two Youngmasters of Gusu Watching them. The one with wide eyes and the one with red face and look shocked while staring and his junior brother.

" Wangji, Xichen Im sorry for the noise. By the way this is our Junior brother Wei Wuxian" He said. The older bow but the Wangji slightly hide his face to them.

"Nice to meet you Lan Xichen." Wei Wuxian said and give respect to him. " My pleasure Young master Wei"

Wei Wuxian look at the second master and smile. "We meet again Lan Wangji..." he said.