CHAP-7

Wang Yibo pov'

Its already Saturday and Zhan didn't show up in school for a week so I decided to go to his place. I was hesitating at first but I don't know something is pulling me to go to his house. When I reach their gate it was very silent. I enter rooming around in the living room then I heard a noise up stairs. I run because I now its Zhan. I went near in the room and I heard rustle and a foot step.

My mind was fighting if I will open it or not and someone urge me to open it. I was afraid that time, when I slowly push the door Zhan welcome me with almost naked body, he is a bit red and I see his eyes keeps changing his color.

" Lan Zhan!!!!!! Yibo!!!!" he said but different tone. 'who is Lan Zhan???' I ask my self.
My heart beats fast when he pulled me and a strange scent came into my nose. A sweet scent but it has a strong strange smell that I cant define its mint but its has deep scent in it.

Then my body began to react. I feel hot and crave for his touch. He kissed me and I was going to protest but my body betrayed me. I cant resist his touches he torn my clothes and began to sucked my nipps. I felt a strong urge to be claimed by him but then someone pulle me

Its was Mr. Han glaring at Xiao Zhan.

"Mr. Han that's my mate!" Zhan said and his eyes went deeper color. I don't know why he keeps calling me mate though we're not mates that's impossible.

Mr. HAn talked to me the a million question appeared in my mind. Why they always said to me to stay away from him eveytim he went through this. I've encountered the same situation in the past.

It was when I and Zhan played on the backyard. We still close that time. One time I ask him to chase my pet BB, a black bunny. Zhan chased it on the playground but the bunny was so naugthty he keeps scaping. But then suddenly Zhan collapsed on the ground clutching his chest then he look at me. I still remember those Crimson on the left and dark crystal on his right eye. They keep changing and when I went near him he started to cough blood.

I cant do anything that time and decided to call aunt, I told them what happened and the went histerical. I was crying at that time seeing him in such a situation. I cant bare to see him like that so I run to him and hugged him but I was surprised when he suddenly shake and collapse. That time mom pulled me away.

"Yibo baby you better keep a way from him for a while." my mom said. " Why mom?? Zhan needs me." I said while rying.
" You cant come here to him this time Understand!!!" She said and shake me. " But why??? You need to answer me first why??' I said and cried.

"Because he might DIE....."

That sentence makes me froze. I look to my mother and Aunt. but they just look down. I took lance glance at Zhan and runaway. run as far as I can. Then I make a big decision. as long as he is safe Im willing to go away from his life.

" Im the threat of his life" that's the word I keep in my mind every time he come to me.

"Mr. Han I already know why....." I said while looking down. He bcame silent. " because Im the threat of the future Alpha's life." I said.

'AAhhhh Wang Yibo you might misunderstand.." Mr Han said.

" How can I misunderstand Mr. Han??? Its very clear that if Im near to Zhan he will die..... He wil die because of me...." I said and walked away.

Mr Han pov'

I look to the crying Child... Its been a long years or even decades since I saw those two faces..... Ive been living such a long time to witness how they start their story and how it end cruely.

And I was very happy knowing that th two re-encarnated again. And I never thought that they look like the same as before. I wish that the history will be forever history.

I look a the door closed " If he only knows why..."

"

happy reading... Ciao"