CHAP -9

Zhan went to home with a broken heart. He didn't expect it to happen. " Young master??" Mr. Han called hime but it seems that the latter has in deep thoughts. Then he stop and face Mr. Han. " Uncle Can you please prepare my things." Zhan said and went to his room.

Mr. Han left puzzled about his young master. He has no choice but to prepare all his things and place it into the big lugguage.

Zhan locked his self in his room crying. At his young age he already felt how cruel the love is. He didn't even confessed his feelings. Zhan wiped his tears then his wolf speak up

" What does it mean????? Did he rejected us already??" Wuxian asked.
"I don't know. He still don't know, but I guess even if he know about it he will surely reject us." Zhan said and went to his bath room.

"Then you need to find a deserving omega for us. You know that our rut is too dangerous to us specialy you" Wuxian said but Zhan didn't respond. It seems that he is not in his self.

" Come on Zhan!!!! We still have flight Stop emoting like an idiot there." Wuxian scold him. Zhan rolled his eyes. " Tsss.. don't fool me idiot!!!! I am you stupid... Did you think I cant fell it???' Zhan said but wuxian already blocked him.

" That stupid wolf." Zhan said and went down.

" Mr.Han did you already prepare my things??" He asked. " Yes Young master." Mr. Han bowed.

" Okay then... Thank you Mr. Han!!! Youre the best." Zhan tried to cheer up the sad old man. But he just give him small smile.

Zhan spend his time in their garden chilling there but his mind is out of nowhere.

On the Morning Zhan prepared his clothes. he decided to go to his school first before he go.
Zhan went to their classroom then he spotted Yibo laughing with Libowen. He manage to smile eventhough he is slowly breaking deep inside.

" He is better with his friends or I must say with Li." Zhan whispered. aand went to his seat.

He look around
"You will miss this didn't you???" A voice asked beside him. He look at it and smile. " Uhmmm."

They stay silent for a moment then Jiyang speak again. " What time???" He askd.

" After lunch" Zhan shortly response. " Did you already said goodbye to him??"

" Nahhh I think it doesn't matter to him anymore. he hates me. and I know that he will be happy if Im away from him???" Zhan said and played with his pen.

" How about your wolf??"
" Its okay to him." Zhan look at him.

"I heard that Hauxuan and Kim will go with you??" Jiyang asked. Zhan nods and sighed I think they are alrady in my house.

Time skipped*

Zhan and Jiyang walked in the front gate. " I will miss you Zhan.. Take care tell to that devil to call me when you arrived." Jiyang said and hug Zhan.

He patted the latter's head and nod. " I will miss you too Ji. I will." He said

"Good bye then...." Jiyang said
Zhan went to him and give him a smack on the cheecks as they always do whenever they bid an good bye to each oother.

"Bye." Zhan said and walk to his car.

On the other side a man who saw everthing clench his fisted and walked out. He stand in their dorm door and wait for the othe omega to show up.

"Yibo What are you doing here??" Jiyang said and immediately wiped his tears.

"Nothing... What happened to you why are you crying??" YIbo asked then he remember what he saw earlier. " Did that Xiao Zhan hurt you??" Yibo asked angrily.

" Nahh it just that....." Jiyang didn't finish his words and look at Yibo. " Uhmmm nothing its about the story I read" Jiyang said.

Yibo nod and enter to their dorm. He wants to ask what he saw earlier but there is something that stopping him.

1 week past

Yibo already have his peaceful life since Zhan didn't pester him anymore. He didn't even saw his face on the campus. ' Did he really take my words seriousy???' he aske himself when he didn't see Zhan in the campus.

Yibo was walking on their campus garden whe he spotted two boys sitting under the tree. And he realize that the two are couple when he saw them kissing. His eyes widen then he herd the word mate...

And a fmemories flashes in his mind. When Zhan said that exact word to him.

Then he question. Where is Zhan really. Is he absent or he change his course.???Yibo asked him self.

The bell rings and he went to his class already. He huffed and went to his seat.
Jiyang smile at him while his other friends greeted him.

" Okay class let me check your attendance" their prof said after entering their classroom.

He began to call names until he said Yibo's name

" Wang Yibo." The teacher said.

" Here maam." He said and look at the empty seat beside him. He waited to call the owner's name but he didn't hear it.

"Maam I think you forgot about Xiao Zhan" he said and the class look at him.

" Ohh did I??" The teacher aske and look in her log book.

" Ahhh Mr. Wang I forgaot sorry Mr. Xiao already dropped out last week agao." The teaher said.

Yibo was shocked.... And look to Jiyang Since he was the last person he saw with Xiao Zhan.

Jiyang avoid his gaze and focus infront

"Why Mr. Wang he didndt tell you?? he even bid a good bye to your classmates." The teacher said.

Yibo didn't answer And still in shock. Suddenly he felt stange feeling in his heart....that makes him hard to breath then he felt a warm tears I his eyes. He wiped it and focus to the discussion.

When the class ended he went to their dorm with his friends.

" So Xiao Zhan bid goodbye but why I didn't know that???" he asked to them.

"Ask your self Yibo" Jiyang said and walked out leaving them puzzled.

Then he remebere what he said to Zhan last time they talked.
He run and went to his bike. He drive to Zhan's place. he entered and call for Zhan.

" Young Master are you looking for Young master Xiao??" One of thir maid asked.

Yibo nod yeah where is him??" He asked.

" Ahh Young master Xiao already left the country together with an Omega" The maids said.

Finally I got myself back. I will post the next chapter tomorrow if you want too.