Chapter 28

Everything is going fine Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji seems closer than before. Wei Wuxian let the young omega call him Wei Ying and Lanwangji also let the Alpha call him Lan Zhan as their sign of endearments.

The two has been together since the first punishment and the other days Wei Wuxian keep receiving punishment from Lan Qiren he didn't even complain because he know that Lan Zhan will be there to be with him.

Wei Wuxian sitting in the garden when Lan Wangji came. "Wei Ying....." Lang Wangji look at the sky and smile a little bit.

"You can finaly meet your omega later." he said
"MN.." Wei Ying hummed and look at the young man standing next to him.

He smiled. 'I know already who he is but I just need the moon to confirm it." He said in his mind while staring in his beauty.

"when you see you what will you do first??" Lan Wangji asked him and look in his eyes.

"I will hug him and tell him I love him from the very start." Wei Wuxian said and winked at him. Lan Wangji blushed and look away.

"OKay" He said
"How about you Lan Zhan." He asked back.
"I already met him." He said.
"do you love him??"Wei Ying asked. " Yes." Lan Wangji smile

The two went into silent and enjoy the scene.
Wei Wuxian can stop but to mile thinking that his Lan Zhan already know who is his mate. But at the same time he felt something will happen later. Then his wolf speak. "choose what's you heart desire" he said.

Wei Wuxian nod and he cant wait until the full moon show already.

In the other side Lan Haikuan and Lan Qiren also worried when the full moon come. They don't know what Wei Wuxian will do.
"Uncle are you sure about this??? You know him." Lan Haikuan said worrieldly.
"Don't worry so much Xichen . Wangji wont dis obey me." He said.
Lan Xichen feel bad about his brother. If he will be the who will choose he choose his brother's freedom. He don't want to lock his brother on difficult situation. But their uncle chooses the safe side.
Haikuan stayed in his room waiting the full moon to appear.

The time is already come. Its the fullmoon slowly showing everyone gathered in the center hall to witness the beautifull full moon. And also want to see whos the moon choosen alpha for their youngmaster.

Every one is in the silent the the light of the moon pointed to the man they didn't expect. a bright smile flashes in his face and he felt the his body heated he slowly sniffed the sandalwood emiting in the hall and his eyes stopped on the particular omega who is standing on the darkness clutching his chest. He's heat triggered when he smell a strong phoemones of his alpha. His vision because blurr already and his knees weakened whe he saw the man his desiring in front of him.

"W-wei Ying..." he mumbled and the man supported him. "Yes Lan Zhan??"

"I feel h-hot.." He growned "I know. Youre in heat my OMEGA." Wei Wuxian said in territorial voice.
Lan Wangji smiled a bit and hugged him tight.

"Wei YIng take me away.. Let run away,bring me far a way that no one cant find us and separate us." His whispered and already crying.
Wei Wuxain puzzuled by his omega action and look around when he saw Lan Qiren approaching them with anger. WEi Wuxian immediately feel something bad will happen when he saw the old man.
He immediately put his protective phomones to them and look at the old man.

"Wei Wuxian let go of Wanji." The old man said.
"NO WAY!!!!!hE IS MY OMEGA AND HE IS MINE NOW NO ONE WILL TAKE MY OMEGA AWAY FROM ME.!!!!!!! OR YOU'LL SEE HELL!!!!!" He shouted tha makes everyone startled. he growled and take step away.

He look at everyone then his eyes stopped on his brother and Haikuan.
"Take. Him. Away." Lan Xichen mouthed him.

Wei Wuxian didn't think twice and transformed him to his wolf.
Every one stepped back when they saw a twice bigger than the ordinary Alpha's wolf.

At the moment Lan Qiren thought that Wei Wuxian is not just an ordinary Alpha. But he didn't stepped back and dare to get Wangji but He was thrown away and the moment he saw is a Wolf running away fron their pack gates carrying his nephew.

Every one stunned on what happen just know. Jiang Cheng didn't dare to speak when he heard his brother mind link him. "Take care brother. Please tell the others that Im okay. I found my fated mate and sorry for running away." Wei Wuxian said.

While Hiakuan smiled "Please take care of my brother Wei Wuxian protect him with all your life and don't ever let Wens find him" he mumble that didn't scape fro Jiang Cheng ears.

"What do you mean Lan Huan??" He asked.
"Ill tell you later." Lan Xichen said and walk to his uncle.

"Xichen he disobey me. What should I do..!?!?!" he asked.
"Uncle I told you before. Don't ever make a decision with your self. You cant control my brother or even others." he said and patted his shoulder.

"But that was the safest." He said. "YOU know Uncle you always choice the safe side. You are afraid to take risk that's why you are willing to offer your own Nephew my brother as an peace offering. You be little us your people!!!!" Haikuan said and walk out. He don't want to be angry but seeing his uncle make's him.

"Wanji don't ever come back" he mumbled and a tear scaped in his eyes.

On the other side Wei Wuxian is running away from Gusu and his feet leads them to an unknown path. He look back and see if they already away he smile. and put down Wanji and transform to his human body.

"Lan Zhan... Wake up my omega we are already far away from them." He said and look around.
Lan Wangji woke up and look at his fated mate. His eyes changes and become Icy blue. He grab Wei Wuxian and connect their lips.

"Marke me My alpha. Make me yours" He said and him on lips.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Its a bit messy

: