CHAP-19

Xiao Zhan pov'

I know this will going to happen that's why I planned everything. I build a secret house for them to be safe. I ll bring them the day after tomorrow. I know this is hard for them but I cnt let anyone of them getting hurt.

"Im sorry but I need to do this..... Again." I mumbled and went to my son. "Look at you your're growing now. You're so cute You really look like him, Lovely. Baby I will be gone for a bit. I will miss you so behave okay, cheer for them and wait for me." i said and Yizhan nodded and clapped his hands as if he understand what Im talking. I smiled and went to their closet and prepared his clothes and everything.

3rd person pov'

After Zhan prepared everything he went and carry him. Yizhan cupped his faces and give his kisses everwhere that makes Zhan laugh because his baby showering him his saliva.
"Baby you showered me..." he said and YIzhan just laugh hugging him.

While they are busy playing in their room someone knocked on their door. "Come in... Its open" He said and look at the door.
IN his surprise Wang Yibo is the one who's knocking.

"YIbo you're here?!? Do you need anything??" He asked. Yibo shook his head and his eyes drop on the bag....

"Zhan where are you going?? Why is there a bag here??" He asked. Zhan look at the bag and smile.

"The day after tomorrow you all will go to a vacation." Zhan said while smiling excitedly.

"And You??" Yibo asked and raised his eye brow.

"UHmmm Im going to stay for a couple of day. I have work to finish first and then I'll follow you guys." He said. Yibo noddd but he didn't fully believe what Zhan said and look at the mans expression.

"Then how about Yizhan???" He asked.

"Uhmmmm. Yibo.. You know that you are my mate right.." Zhan said that makes Yibo blushed. "Y-eah.. But We didn't accept each other yet." He said with a little bit sadness.

Zhan sighed and went ti kiss Yibo on lips. "Yibo you know that I love you eversince. No one can replace you here in my heart until now and forever. Yibo I accepted you as my mate long time ago. Do you accept me now??" Zhan hold his hands. Yibo blushed with a tears in his eyes.

"Zhan I waited you... The day you left I regret everything back then. I Wang Yibo already accespt you as my mate long time ago" he said.

Zhan seems very happy hearing what YIbo said and even YiZhan clapped his hands and as if he understand the two older talking about.

Zhan hug him with one hands and YIbo also hugged back. "I love you.... I really love you Wang YIbo." He said while crying. "I love you too Xiao Zhan" Yibo hug them.

"Did you hear that baby!?!?! I told you I will win him this time. he is now your mom..." Zhan said to his Zhan. Yizhan clapped his hands and raised his hands to Yibo asking to carry him.

At the moment that Yibo carried him Yizhan showered his with kisses and keep licking him. The both older laugh.

Zhan look at YIbo. "YIbo can you take care our baby while Im here. Im going to be busy and it seems that I wont take care of him." Zhan said.

Yibo smile and cupped his face. "Of course this is my baby too." He said and kiss Yizhan.

Zhan smile in relief

Time flies really fast and Zhan already standing outside their house facing his family.

"Ill come soon... Okay take care there. Mom, dad, mama, papa, take care of them okay. don't be stubborn I know you four." Zhan said and their parents pouted. "Okay!.. As you wish master." The two lady said. "Take care also son." the two man said to him Zhan just smile and hug them.