Chapter 36 ; End of flash back

Warning!!!: There will be a bloody scene just slight but still Im giving you warning

Lan Wangji pov

When I opened my eyes I found me and Wen Qing in a very dark room and its stinks. I covered my nose and look at her lying beside me. I shake her to wake up and she groaned. She look at me and immediately come to my side. The first thing she did is check my heart beat and my baby.

"Thank god..." She said and hug me. I cried, I dont want to be here, I wanna go home to my mate. "Jie.. W-will they know that we are missing?" I asked and Wen Qing smile.

"Of course you know your husband Wangji." She said and I nod.
"he will find us for sure." I mumbled and wrapped my hands to my belly and protectively cover it.
I know him he will surely make a rocus just to find me and I bet he's already making his unplanned move.. Im worried about him what if he will get hurt or injured??

after a while staying in this dark and stingroom my head strart hurting and I think I can breath anymore its suffucats me.. I grasped at Wen Qing and she look at me with shocked eyes. "Wangji?!?!? Lan Wangji?!?!" She shaked me and I look at her...

"Shit you breath this toxics a lot already....this is bad.." She said and ripped her cloths and cover my nose. "No matter what happen Wangji dont remove this" She said and give me a mint leaves. I closed my eyes. How long will be suffering here. I hope Wei Ying find us in time.

Wen Qing and I didn't bother to talk anymore because everytime we speak this poisonos air get inside our body..... We stayed silent and I secretly praying when he heard growls out side but its seems too far. I tried to stand up and look on the hall way and saw some soldiers running. "Whats happening?" I aske and Wen Qing came to me... "It seems your husband already making his moves." She said and I look at her.. "H-he's alone...." I said and look at her.. I can smell the scent of my people and they are not here he is alone....

Wen Qing look at me and softly push me aside. She pulled some on her needles and tried to unlocked the door but it hard.

"Shit!!!" She said... When I realize there no way we can scape here. I began to shake and my heartbeat beating sofast. thinking my mate is there fighting with this filthy wofl alone. I wantto go out. I was about to bang the door when the door opened harshly that made me fall down. The door just hit my belly so hard.

"Ahhhh!!" I shouted feeling the pain in my belly.

"Wangji!!!!!" Wen Qing run to me and supported me to stand up but in just one snapped whe were dragged away by the soldiers.

I creid feeling the pain in my abdomen and the pain on how they dragged us....

"S-stop-p-p-" I said and hug my stomach but the just pushed me hard... "Wangji!!!" Wen Qing cried but this time we cant do anything. We are powerless this time and I hated it...

I covered my eyes when I finally see light. I took some while to advnce my sight and look around.

I was horrified of whay I saw. It seem that the hall turned into blood pool. I cover my mouth but my eyes stopped on Wen Rouhan and at the man on the floor panting so hard full of blood. I cant evn recognize him but when he look up my tears voluntarily came out..... "W-ei Y-ing.." I said and he smile at me....

"At last I found you already.." He said and about to come near when the chain in his neck harshly pulled by Wen Chao...
"N-No!!!!!" I cried when I saw him spitted a blood.

"Well Well Lets have a small family reunion first before I kill you both." Wen Rouhan said and laughed.

"Bring him near." HE said and poited me. The guard harskly pushed me that makes me falldown and stomach harshly hit the ground.

"Ahhh!!!" I cried but tried so hard to stand up to reach my mate. If this is my final time I want to close my eyes beside my mate feeling his warmth for the last time.