CHAP-16

Xiao Zhan pov'

Im in my room sitting in my bed. I decided to leave them downstairs and went here. Its to boring they are just talking with their business and Yizhan just stick with Yibo also.

I dont what's with Yibo that Yizhan don't want to leave him.

I sitted on my bed when my phone rings.
I raised my eyebrows when i saw the caller, its from unknown. I decide to recieve the call.

" Hello?" I speak.
"Xiao Zhan remember me??"
A very familiar voice said.

" Wens.." I said and he chuckled.
"You are right it Wen Chao...." He said. I stand up and went to my balcony.
"What do you want?" I asked but I heard his annoying laugh again.

"Your time is running. Your meeting with your ancestors will come soon. Be ware Xiao Zhan....Your mate is pretty..." He said and hung up.

"Fuck you dogs!!!!" I cursed them.
How dare he to say that to my mate.
I clutched my hands. I ended the call and walk to my room... when my phone rings again. In my anger I didng look at the caller and answer the phone. "WHAAT!!!!!" I shouted.

"WHoaaahhh sonn chill its me" The other side said. "Dad??" I asked and look at the caller. I curse my self and hit my head. "Dad you called me why??" I asked when I heard him chuckled. "Zhan son.. how are you there??" He asked.
"Im fine dad."
"the rest how are they???"
"They are okay right now... still no signal from the another group..." I said.
"Okayy.By the way we are coming home with our team... They will be there to help you son. Take care and always keep your eye on Yibo. They already know where he is." My dad said. I turned my hand into fist.
"I know dad.. Take care when you come home.." I said and he ended the call. I sighed, I hate this situation.

I layed down on my bed. thinking what will be the possible happens. I mind linked my wolf. "hey wei did you already saw what our make look like when he turn in to his wolf body?" I asked...
"Stupid how would I know..." he said. ouch.. did my wolf called me stupid??.. that damn wolf.
"Im sorry for being stupid sirrrr I was just asking..." I said. and rolled my eyes.

'I wish my mate's wolf will be beautiful not like mine.. blacky' I said in my thoughts when I heard him growled. "Heyy!!!! You know that our mind is connected right??" H asked. "Yes why?" I teased him...
" Stop calling me blacky.. and for your information I am handsome not like you bunny!!!" He said.

I laugh when my wolf is sulking. Then I heared a knock on my door.
I walk and open it I smile when I saw who is it..
"Yibo come in.." I said. "Ahhh Zhan sorry for disturbing. Yizhan already asleep but he still didn't release my shirt." He said. I smile and and slowy get Yizhan from his hands. " its okay.. I should be the one to say sorry. He's been clinging to you ever since he got to used on you scent. Sorry for that.." I said but he just smile. "Its nothing as long as he is happy." he said and touch my baby's cheecks. My heart beats fast. How can he be this beautiful while smiling. I wish those smile are for me.

I nod and look at him. I opened my mouth and about to say something but the words cant come out.
"Alright Im going now. Good night Zhan.." He said and stand up.

"Yibo.." I said. he stop for a bit and turn to me. " Yes?? do you need something Zhan??" he asked Im about to speak when my words stepped back. "Amm. nothing.. Good night Yibo sweet dreams." I said and he silently nod and walke out already.

I slapped my mouth and cursed my self.... I went to my son and give him a goodnight kiss. "I miss you baby.. Goodnight little buddy." I said and layed next to him. For now I didn't let him sleep in his crib because I really miss cuddling my son.

Back at Korea. Yizhan always sleep on my chest. I smile on my sleep.

3rd person pov'

After Yibo went out from Zhan's room he run in his room and immediately close it. He touched his heart that is beating so fast. "Shit did I just sound like flirting at him?" He said and jumped in his bed.
"Ihhhhh" Hi make a voice and roll in his bed not realize that something is growing in his back. And his room filled with his happy scent.

Yibo continues roll when he saw a fury thing on his bed. That thing was slowly moving. He slowly touch it but he flinch when the thing wagged and transfer into another side. He tried to reach it but the thing really don't want to be touch my him. While he is busy chasing it when another one appeared on his other side this time the other one is floating on the air. He tried to reach it again but the same at the other on the thing avoid him.

While he is playing with the mysterious unknown thing he heared a knock on his room. he get up and opened it with a smile on his face. "Mom! Aunt!" he greeted the two ladies but he frowned when the two froze in their place looking behind him.

"hey.. Mom.!" he wave his hands.. "Mom? Aunt. Are you okay?" He asked. The two flinch and look at him. "Y-yes.. Uhmmm Yibo?? Did you already see your self on your mirror" Mrs Xiao said. Yibo shook his head and the two gasped.

" Ahhh by the way mom.. aunt I saw a mysterios thing in my room. Its kinda fury like a tale and its moving I cant even touch any one of them." Yibo pouted. The two look at each other them Mrs Wang speak. "My son is pretty stupid" She said to YiZuan. Mrs Xiao nod her head. They both sighed and pulled wang Yibo on his mirror.

The latter gasped seeing his reflection on the mirror. "w-what???..... M-my...." Yibo cant finish his words because of shock. And he look at his back. and he touch it.

"Mom?!!?!? Why I have a tails?!?!?!" Yibo already freaked out. "Its not one but 9??"

Hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter hahahah

Have a nice sleep good night..