Chapter 43

( Hi guys finally this story reachits end.)

Wang Yibo pov'

How can you express your happiness right now???. Because for me I dont know. I dont know how happy I am today my smile never leaves my mouth and my heart is beating as fuck.

Its been 2 years now since our life become peaceful. And in those 2 years many things happens. Yizhan is already three years old jolly and naughty baby dont wonder he got that from his daddy. They are the naughty duo in the house who loves to annoy me. As YIzhan grow up we are shocked when he slowly getting my features. He looks like me when Im still a toddler and Zhan loves it as he said he is going to have a second version of me.

And in that 2 years also Zhan proposed to me & days before they are back in their mission. I cried that time I didn't expect him to propose because we had a big fight that ended up Zhan to move out from the house. He just surprises me when he went to the mansion kneel in front of the gate crying and shouting asking me to marry him. And me who is deeply in love with him answer him YES.

And right now is the date that we will be getting married. Im marrying the man I love the most.
Right now Im sitting in my room waiting for the call. We decided to have a house wedding in our very own house. Yes, Zhan bought a house for us near at the family mansion. Its big and elegant but pricey. I declined at first but he told me Him and his family deserve to live in a castle, so he give me choices this mansion or a castle??. I immediately pick this and Yizhan also loves it.

"Are you ready baby??" My mom asked and I smile. "Im nervous, happy and excited mom" I said and she kissed my forehead. "Its normal Yibo. Every bride experienced that too" She said and I pout.

"Mom Im not a bride.... Have you seen bride wearing tux??" I asked. "HAhahah okay okay.. I wont tease you anymore. Congratulation Yibo take care of you family and ofcourse your self too. I love you son my baby boy" She said. Im already tearing and I hug her.

Next who entered my room was my brother and dad. They smiled at me. "So our baby boy will become Xiao already" Dad teased and we laughed.

"aww My brother will be the first who's getting married than me" Haikuan-ge pouted. I grinned.
"You already have one year old son ge. And Cheng-ge waiting for your proposal" I said and he blushed. "I-I already proposed to him but your soon to be husband warned me not to marry his gege as soon as you too done. He said it will give bad furtune to our family." He said and the two older nodded.
"Its true. Its good that Zhan knows it. You should wait one or two years before some one is going to get married in our family again" My mom said. I was confused. "Why what will happen if we dont follow that??" I asked and she look at me. "Someone from the two couple will get the bad luck. It either sickness or worst death" SHe said and I nodded and patted my brothers shoulder.

"I know Cheng -ge understand and he is willing to wait" I said and he hug me.

"OKay stop that ten mins and you will be walking down on the aisle... You are not our baby anymore because Zhan will be your new daddy.Hahahaha" My father said and they laughed while Im blushing.
"Dad..... Im still your baby you know" I said and he smile.

"Of course you will be our forever baby.... I cant still believe that one day will come that Im going to give your precious hand to the man You love and love you the most" My father and brother teared up.

Since I was you my brother and dad treated me as a precious stone and love me like a prince. Mom, dad. ge will forever my first love.

"I love you three" I said and asked for a group hug. While we are hugging Mr and Mrs Xiao came in to greet and congratulate me. Next was Cheng-ge and Yanli jie with their kids.

"congratulation my brother inlaw" They teased and I blushed.

"Be ready its starting" Yanli said.

I look at them with wide eyes and take a deep breath. Mom and said stand both in my side and we walk out from the room.

The music starts and we began to walk on the stairs slowly and Down stairs I saw my man standing on the altar looking directly in my eyes with his bunny smile. It didn't also scape from my eyes how he wipe his tears and my brother there smiling at me.

On my surrounding is our family friends. I didn't have a time to look at them as my eyes already fixed on Zhan.

when we reach the ground floor my parent hug me and they face Zhan.

"Xiao Zhan my son we are now giving you our baby's hands. take care of him okay he is precious to us. Even though he is cold sometime bear with him dont get tired of his tantrum. We know he love you a lot and he is possessive towards you.. You are already our family back then but still welcome to our family my boy" My father said and Zhan smiled and give them hugs.

"THank you mom dad for trusting Yibo to me. I will never be tire onhis tantrums. I will treat him as my queen on our own palace" he said and take my hand then kissed it.

I blush and we already step infront.

"Today in front of us we will be witnessing the two heart and soul become one...." The priest said and the ceremony starts.

And we already in the vows.

Zhan was the one who speaks first.

"Wang Yibo my love, this vow is just short, I didn't prepare anything I just want to say whats my heart want to say. Wang Yibo since child hood I already love you up until now and this love will raod to forever. thank you for coming into my life giving me a my dream and wonderful family. I love you wang Yibo from the day I was born to the day that I will die. You will be my soul mate even in the afterlife" he said to me. I smiled and mouthed him thank you.

now it my turn

"Xiao Zhan my love, this vow I prepared only for you so take it. I know we have a lot of fight in the past. I used to say I hate you but that word never meant. I used to push you away but I wish you to stick on me. When you went abroad I was hurt and I realize how much I've lost. I lost the annoying kid who always nags me, I lost the boy who always use his body as my shield, I lost my bestfriend and most os all I lost the man I love since childhood. You know I regret all of those. But you know Im thankfull that you came back to my life again. And this time Xiao Zhan even if you want seeration I will never give it to you. I will forever cage you in my heart. locking you with my love forver..I love you so much Xiao Zhan I may rarely said that to you but yes I really really love you and for the last... IM pregnant" I said and whispered the last words.

He was shocked and hug me.

"THis ceremony will end by letting the couple seal it with kiss. You may now kiss each other congratulation" The priest said and Zhan kissed me pationately befor he kiss my belly.

"Yizhan !!!!! Your going to have baby sibling already but tonight I will double it!!!!!!!" Xiao Zhan said that made me blush and the crowd laughs and Yizhan jumped into his father and have a fist bump.

"Daddy Im okay with one no need to make it two" Yizhan said and its my time to laugh and stick out my tounge to Zhan wh pouted and slight bite Yizhan's cheeks as he always do. Zhan has a habit to suck or bite our cheeks which made us two having a chubby cheeks.

" You dont want brother and sister??" he asked and Yizhan shook his head. "I want baby brother daddy" He said.

After the marriage ceremony we have a short photo shoot and proceed to the garden to eat.

" Ilove you mommy and daddy!!!" Yizhan said and he kissed us.

"We love you too my baby" we said in union and Zhan kissed me on lips. "thank you for loving me and letting me jailed in your heart" he said

"Thank you too my king" I said and kissed him.

THE END