Chapter 24

Days had passed Wei Wuxiian always follow the young omega every where. He keep pestering the omega's peaceful life. And he even announce in ublic that he loves the omega and he is courting him that make Lan Wangji extremely shy and refuse to go out from his room. He shooed everyone even his brother who tried to talk to him.

Lan Wangji's red face last on one day. He always blushed everytime he remember the alpha's announcement. "That prick how dare him to say that in front of everyone. and When did I let him court me for god sake!?!?!" He said in his mind and look outside. He watched some kids playing outside when he heard a steps in his roof. He ignored it but when the kids also loojing in his roof he frowned.

He stand up and look up. but the He jupm in shock when the you man jumped in his window smiling at him.

"What are you doing here Wei Wuxian!!!!" he asked.. "I just want to visit my lovely omega" he said
"Shameless.. Why did you came without asking my permission. that's trespassing!!" He said.

"Come on Wangji I just want to see you." Wei wuxian said and pouted.

"Get out.!!!" Wangji said with cold tone. but Wei wuxian refused he even sitted on his bed while grinning. Wangji growled and unsheathed his sword. "Get out Wei YIng or else." He said.

"Okay... okay... Im going out. are you really that mad?? You even called me in my name" We wuxian said and walked out. Wangji sheathed his sword and look at the young man walking out.

After that scene Lan Wanji didn't saw Wei Wuxian. Somehow Wangji felt sting in his heart when he didn't see Wei Wuxian there. He went to the the garden where the bunnies are hoping that Wei Wuxian appeared there but nothing.

later on Lan Wangji went back in his room. He look so down but then he startled when His brother speak. "Wangji what happened?" He asked.

"Ge Its nothing Im just tired.." he said and went in.
"Ahhh right Wangji did Young master Wei bid a goodbye to you??" His brother asked that makes him shocked.

"for what brother??" He asked.
"So he didn't said anything I thought he will personaly talk to you. Mr. Jiang sent him on a mission and I think he will be gone some days." His brother said.

Wangji felt pang in his heart. 'Was he going to say goodbye to me that time??" He said in his thought. Now he's regret kicking out Wei Wuxian that day.

"Atnd also Wanji Im here to tell you that we are going back to Gusu tomorrow" His brother said again and went out.
He sighed and pout. He acked his things now for tomorrow.

On the other side Wei wuxian went back to his home when he heard the news that his pack is facing a big problem. HE immediately run and Mr Jiang covered him by telling other that he went on a mission.

"Mother, Father Im here." He said and give them a respect. he rushed to his mother who look so weak.
"Son you're finally here. You've grown up and become more hansome. Ziyuan really take good care of you" His mother said and touch his face.

"Yess Im here now. Madam Jiand Always taking care of me even shijie. Mom can you tell me now what happened." he said.

His father patted his shoulder and tell him to come outside.

"Father what happened." He asked.
"Wen's is searching of our clan. The lost clan ." His father said.
"What why??? We already erased our clan in the map. and this place is hidden. Why so sudden??"

"Some one from our clan tipped them and accused us for cursing their second son." He said.

"Cursing??? What are we witches??? And who is the betrayer in our clan??"

"I still don't know."
"Father but why mother is like that?? Why she suddenly become weak." Wei wuxian asked full of worries.

"Your mother already reach her past line my son. You know that he belong to goddess of moom and Just come here to fulfill the prophecy which is you" He said. Wei Wuxian went silent. He almost forgot that they just borrowed his mother to gave birth to him the son of the moon. Since no one is capable moon goddess sent her one trusted disciple.

"Father will she go back there?? She wont die right???" He asked. "She wont die my son... Her time is limited now so sspent some time with her. Just set aside Wen's first and be with your mother." HE said and patted his son.

"I will dad" He said. He went to his mother and hold her hands.
"Mother can you sit??" He asked and she nodded

"You already know don't you.???" Wei Wuxian just nod

"A-ying my son. don't be sad okay.. I already prepared you for this...If Im not here anyore please take care of you father for me... He is already old and sometimes clamsy. bring him to Jiang's clan. Not so soon this clan will be discovered that's the prophecy said." His mother said.
"Mother that will be the time that the prophecy started??" He asked but his mother shook his head.

"My son your prophey already started." She said and smile. Wei Wuxian aske when but his mother asked him not to asked by shooking her head.

Wie Wuxian stayed in his mothers side for past few days. they made her remaining time very memorable. Wei Wuxian and his father always at her side.
But the time has come. Wei Wuxian and his father is sitting in the garden with his mother. She dress beautiful white gown its shinning that makes her more beautiful.

The three enjoyed the scenery but deep inside them is so nervous and sadness because in anytime the woman beside them will leavem them here on earth.

Wei Wuxian look at here. " Mom say hi to my mother for me" he said and a tears scape in his eyes. "I will"

"Mom I love you and I will really miss you. Keep guiding me okay." he said and his mother hug him. "I love you too my son I will miss you. Yess I will always guide you in everything" she said and turn to her husband

"My love my mate. My time has come I want you to know that I love you very much. please be careful always and take care of my prince. go to Jiangs don't be stubborn"She said and her husband hug her.

he didn't cry but deep inside he is crying. "I will my love and I love you too" he said and give him kisses in her face.

"Its time." his mother said and She bgan to glow brightly and slowly vanishing.The father and son stay ther for the mean time before they proceed to the meeting area and call every one immediately.

Wei Wuxian who is known about being smily is gone at that time. Wei Wuxian his other side cold and hearless appeared that everyone shivered by his presence.

"Wens already causing some problem in the small clans. slaughtering those who will go agiants their will with out mercy"

Wei Wuxian clenched his fist. "for what??" he asked.

"They are searching the omega in the prophecy" His father said and his eyes went wide. 'My mate???' he mumbled and his father look at him.

"That omega can make them more powerful. they want his blood" He said and Wei Wuxian become more angry.

'I wont let them touch my omega. I must firnd him as soon as possible' he said and look at his father his father nodded and Wei Wuxian already exited from the meeting room.

he sighed "Im looking forward on meeting you my omega" He said but suddenly he remembered the face of the secong youmaster of gusu and he cant help but to smile.

Hi every one I hope you like my update to day