Chapter 32

Everyone alerted and Wei Wuxian wants to attack but his father stopped him. The Wens laughed and about to go when Wei Wuxian speak up. "Return my wife or you'll witness this young lady die in my arms" Wei Wuxain strunggled her. Everyone shocked they didn't know when Wei Wuxian gets the girl.
Lan Wangji look at him and he knows that the man standing there is not Wei Wuxian.

"Let me go!!!" He shouted but Wen Chao gripped his hands that didn't scape from Wei Wuxian. "H-Help me!!! pleeassse Im pregnant!!!!" The girl shouted Wei Wuxian smirked.

"Let me go!!! He will kill her!!! He's not in his mind right now!!!" Lan Wangji shouted and tried to get out from Wen Chao gripped. Wen Chao who is affected by his mate losen hs gripped. even if he dont love the gilr she still his mate and the carrier of his pups.

Lan Wangji run in his mate and calmed him until he let go of the girl. "Wei Ying look at me...!!!' Calm down im here" He said and slightly removing his mate's arms on the girls' neck. he hates it when Wei Wuxian touching other that's not him.
Wei Wuxian look in his eyes and then calmed down. he take a deep sigh and hug his mate but when the atmosphere is getting lighter when Jiang Fengmian shouted. "Changze!!!!!" and run into him but in the next moment another shout heard again. "Fengmian!!!!!" Madam Jiang shouted and run.

"Father!!!!" Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli also shouted and run to their father. Wei Wuxian look back slowly and then he saw his two fathers lying on the ground with an arrow pierced in their chest.

he turned around furiously but the Wens are already gone and their people lying on the ground also bathing in their own blood.

Lan Wanji gasped. Its just a blink of an eye and many lives was stolen to them. The two clan leader and their people. Wei Wuxian already back in his sense and saw them crying. He slowly went to his father who is gasping an air.
"Pa!!! Pa!!! Uncle!! Uncle!!! Hung on!!! Youll be alright I'll save you." Wei Wuxain said and tried to stop the bleeding by his hands but the two clan leader hold his hands saying it to late.

He cried and Lan Wangji hugged him.... "I will kill them.... I will kill them I will Killl them..." He keep mumbling and Lan wangji hug him more tightly.

On that day the banguet turned into tragic end of the two clan leader and the Wei clan. The jiangs decided to mourn they leader there. Everyone felt lifeless and sad by their lost but the most affected one was Wei Wuxian. He stop talking to everyone he keeps his self on their shared room with his mate and refuses to eat or go out.

"Wei Ying....." Lan wangji speak gently.
Wei Wuxian just respond by looking at him. "When will you stay like this???" Lan Wangji finally break out. He looks at his with crying eyes.
"When will you stop torturing your self like this!?? When will you stop blaming your self. Its not your fault WEi YIng its just we didn't prepared" He cried. "Im hurting. It hurts me seeing you like this.." Lan wangji cried and wiped his tears with hind hands when an arms wrapped in his body.

"I Lost them... I failed my mother... My people I failed to protect them... I blamed my self for not figting for them at that time. My mind was blank my arms didn't want to move. Im useless" Wei Wuxian said and cried. Wangji looked at him and hit him on chest.... "Dont blame your self alone!!!! We are ther too but we cant do anything on that day we are powerless!!!" he shouted

WEi Wuxian fell into silence then look at his mate. "I've made my decision Lan Zhan...." he suddenly said. "What decision??" he asked.
"Go back with your brother.... You are safer with them..." He said but then he receive a slap. "Dont you think Im not safe with you??" He asked.

"But Im useless.. I cant even protect my father, uncle and my people!!!... How can I able to protect you from them if they come back again??" he asked..
"No.. You cant shoo me away Wei Ying" he said and shook his head. "BUt." Wei Wuxian said but the omega shook his head. "NO!!!!! If I said no its no... I wont go any where." Lan Wangji said. and the two already start arguing..

"One more shoo for me then YOu will never see me again.. I will never show my face to you aqgain I will find another ma..... hmmppp!!!" Wangji didn't continu when he felt a lips on his.

"Dont you dare Lan Zhan or else..." he mumbled and hug him tightly..... "Im the best choice for you no one else.... no body can claim you their until I die..." Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wanji smirked.
" No.. Ill go now Wei Ying actually my brother is planning to go back today. You said I go back... Let me go... I need to pack my belonging" Lan Wangji said and tried to stand up but a strong hugg cage him.
"No Lan Zhan You stay here with me... Your not going anywhere" He said and hug him like a koala... LAn Wangji smirked and look at him he patted his head and the two hugged each other and enjoy their warmth.

WHile on the other side. There are four people eves droping in their conversation. They smiled and went back to the memorial hall. "Lan Wangji is the only one who can tame him aside from Yanli" Madam Jiang said and Jiang cheng frown and xichen nodded. The four stayed them when a child speak not so far from them.

"Mama is it true that papa and others just went to a beautiful place???" He asked his mother. "Yess its true they went there... dont worry the two clan leaders is with them " she said and the kid nod....

"Mama why they are just the one who went they. Why they didn't bring us??" The kid asked again. "Because we still have a mission here. and why you dont like to stay here with Xian-gege already??" The mother asked.

"I want too I want too!!!! but what is our mission mama??" he asked. "Our mission is to be with Xian-gege" The mother said walked to them.

"Dont worry Luna. We are still here. We dont blame anyone exept Wens.. Please avenge to our lost... make justice for them" The mother said with teary eyes Madam Jiang nodded and smile...

"Everyone needs justice" She said and the woman bowed and went to his child. "Let go home Zizhen"she said...

I dont know what things I wrote here for reall. I think I messed up really bad.....