PROLOGUE

A group of people where having a party. they are busy chatting with their co members when someone shouted. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!' every one got startled

"BE HOLD THEY ARE COMING. UNDER THE FULLMOON THE TWO SACRED SOULS WILL BE BORN. TWO DORMANT HEARTS WILL BEAT AGAIN. THEY FINALLY ARRIVE. THEY ARE NOT CURSED NOR GIFTED. NO ONE KNOW WHAT WILL THEY BRING TO THIS WORLD" the man was floating in the air with his glowing eyes. Everyone was shocked.

" Impossible!!! they are dead 300 years ago!!" The second leader shouted and stand up.

" Yeahh!!! how come that they are back!! no one found their souls even their family cant find it." one of the high ranker said.

"That was the prophecy. we cant escape it" the seer said.

"THATS REDICULOUS!! we need to stop them. Kill every newborn babies on fullmoon." he said and everyone shocked.

"why would we kill those innocent child!! And why woul we kill them?? be cause of them we are still living here for decades." One of the women leaders speak.

Their leader look at her and glared " No one disobey me!" he said and walk out.

They are all murmuring and not paying attention to the door and to the two leaders slowly sneaked out. they run to the one room where there are five people waiting for them.

"What happened?" their wives asked. They shook their head and hug their wives.

"What the matter Fengmian??" his wife asked. He shook his head. " remember this honey I love you all be safe okay. he said and kiss his wifes stomach. Yu Ziyuan glared at him.

"Qiren whats realy happening??" Lan Yi ask his husband also. "Nothing remember thi I love you both and also the baby inside you." he said.

aqnd they started packing their lagguage.

"Runnaway. go as far as you could. and don't ever comeback here no matter what. Don't mind us we will follow you as soon as possible. Make sure that you reach safety place be fore your due.' they said to their Wife who is crying already. they hug them and then they look at the Three children.

" Cheng, Xualu, protect you mother and your little brother okay. im counting on you two" Fengmian said to this two pups.

"Haikuan Im giving you a mission. Your mission is to protect your mother and you little brother no matter what." he said and the three children nod their head.

The bid good byes o their mates and pups.. The two leaders look to each other and patted their shoulder.

Hi guy so this is my prologue hope you enjoyed it. Chapter one will be tonight hahahaha