CHAP-13

"Yizhan is....... he is ny adoptive child. I don't know who's his parents..... Its a cold night when I hear someone knocked in my door and when I open it I saw a basket with a baby. He look at me with his innocent eyes and that first sight my heart beats fast. I took him inside and he giggled at me. I saw a letter and his first day picture. I still didn't read the letter. I tried to look for his parent but I found nothing. Then I dicided to adopt him as my son. He is Xiao Yizhan my first son" Zhan explain to them with a smile in his face.

"Awww thats cute...... Are you sure that he is not yours??" His mom said. "No... but his mine now" Zhan said.

"But the first time I saw him I thought it was yours. That it was your son with a woman or an omega..." Mrs. Lanyi said.
His mom nod also. "Yeah I think that also because he look like you. He assembles you and Yibo" His mom said that makes Yibo startled.
"Me??? Why me???" Yibo asked.

"Just take a look. He has your eyes , nose and skin while the mouth and features are Zhan." Mrs. Ziyuan said.

Yibo and Zhan look at Yizhan then they nod.
"Yeah but I don't believe it" Yibo shook his head.
His mind glared. "Them why not try to go to a public place. Let's see everyone will think that his your son." Ziyuan said.

Zhan shook his head "Mom no need hahahaha. Besides Bobo has been mistaken as his mother also hahaha." Zhan said.

Yibo look at him. 'Bobo?? That's my nickname to him before' in Yibo's thoughts.

"Ahhh Bobo... yeah right haha that kid also. By the way where is he right now??? I think he will stay here for a while because his parents went on business trip again.?" Ziyuan said that makes Yibo look at her.

"Ahh i tried to talk to him about that but he stubbornly refused. He said he'll just visit here tomorrow." Zhan said and smile.
Yibo has been quite and observing them.

Yibo look to Zhan. 'He realy had changed' he said in his thought seeing Zhan talking to their mothers.
He still remembers back then that Zhan used to stare at him while his talking to anyone but right now he just give his glances. Yibo felt hurt and guilty of what he did back then.
He regret all.

On the other side Zhan has been controlling his self not to stare at Wang Yibo and his baby. Yibo look like the mother to Yizhan. His mom is right. His baby has Yibo's eyes and nose even the skin tone.

Zhan saw Yibo sparing a glance with him as if he wants to say something but he hardly manage to ignore it not like before.
Zhan thought that if he still talk to Wang Yibo like before he might get snob again.

"Zhan have you ever tried to court Bobei? He seems a good kid and lovely. I remember back then he keeps sticking with you when you are still kid." Ziyuan asked that pull Zhan in his thought.

"Mom Bobo is just my friend." Zhan said and smile at them.

They are busy talking when Yizhan started to cry loudly. Everyone look at him then Zhan went close to them and rubbed his baby's face.
"Baby stop cry..... are you hungry now???" zhan asked to Yizhan.
Upon hearing his father's voice Yizhan calmed down and tug his fathers finger tightly.

Yibo and Zhan smile and start playing with Yizhan in Yibo's arms.

The two woman smile while looking at their son's
"Hurry take a picture of them" Ziyuan said a giggle while shaking Lanyi in her side. "Okay okay woman chill..... Spare me Im not young anymore." Lanyi said and start clicking a picture of their sons

"Shit what a perfect family ....." Ziyuan curses that make Lanyi glare at her. "Hey... Your mouth old woman..." Lanyi said.

"What?? Old woman do I look old for you now?? Hmmp" Ziyuan pouted...... stomping her fert and sit down
Lanyi just shake here head seeing her best friend sulking. "No wonder Zhan got her attitude" She said remembering the face if Zhan when he still a little kid just like his mother who like to pout and stomp their feet.

"Stop sulking okay YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHER OF YOUR THREE KIDS."
lanyi said.

Ziyuan brighten her face and smile. "Awww my best friend is the best cone let me give you a kisses.

"Eh....ehhh ZHAN!!! YIBO help me..... your mother!!" Lanyi said and began to run avoiding her bff to reach her.

Zhan and Yibo who is drown in playing Yizhan look at them and shook their heads seeing their mothers running like a teenage girls.......

"Mom stop running.... You're not teenagers anymore" A new comer said with a smile in her face.
She rom her eyes and spotted a young man who's sitting and playing to his baby..

"A-zhan!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!" The girl run ang jump in his arms....

"Jieee!!! I miss you too. Hahahahaha" Zhan saud and still hugging his Sister.

"Awww my little brother..... You are so tall now and handsome." Yanli said and pinch his brothers cheeks

"Ouchh jieeee..... hahahaaha spare my cheeks.... By the way wont you like to meet your nephew?" Zhan said he saw his sister shocked and look everywhere....
"Where???? Where???? Where??" Yanli ask.

"Did I heard it right?? I have a nephew??? Where is it??" A new comer man said.

"Cheng-ge!!!!" Zhan shouted ang went to him.
"Ehhhh A-zhan how are you my little brother. You become tall huh" Cheng said and and patted his shoulder.

"Same to you ge... But you still grumpy as ever" Zhan said.
"You!!!! Comw here you little brat I'll break your leg" Cheng went to him but Zhan run to his sister

"Jierr look cheng-ge....." Zhan said
His sister shook her head
"Okay guys stop it I want to see my nephew now" Yanli said.

"Hehehe Jie, Ge meet my baby your nephew Xiao Yizhan"
Zhan said and went to Yibo who still carrying his baby. Yizhan dont want to let go Yibo or else he would cry.

"Ommoo Zhan I didn't know you and Yibo already have a baby!!!!! Congratulations!!!!" His siblings said that makes the two blush.

"Hehehehe
Jie dont make a joke." Zhan rubbed his nape and look to Yibo and asked for forgiveness.

Their family chatting happily and Yizhan is now in Zhan'n arms playing his little mole under his lips

"Baby how long will you play my mole??" Zhan asked poking his baby's cheeks.
But he just hear giggle fro Yizhan then he slap his face with his small hands.

"Awee baby why did you slap me."Zhan pouted.
"You don't want me anymore?? Hmmpp okay just go to your Yibo you dont want me anymore" Zhan said and pouy.
Yizhan look at him and about to cry.....
"Uwwwwuuuuu" Yizhan cried loudy and hug him tightly.

"Aiyoo Zhan.... why did make him cry?" Yibo said and join them...
"Hehehe I was just kidding..... Stop crying now baby.." Zhan said and kiss his baby while smiling
Yizhan look at him innocently.

"Aww goob boy..." Yibo also said and play with Yizhan.

Yizhan hold his arms higher and smile.

Yibo and Zhan stare at each other while stupidly smiling when they felt a small slap on their face.

Yizhan slapped them and giggled loudly.....

"Awww how a lovely family"
Their mother said

High everyone I hope you enjoyed it
Although I think its to boring.......