CHAP-8

This chapter is for the new reader as I don't understand what happened in my stories. I need to re update this one. (This chapter has changes). But you can also re read this I you want.

Yibo went back to theur dorm with gloomy face. He keep thinking about what happened.
'Why do I need to stay away from him.???' Yibo asked him self while walking.

"He will die if Im near to him.... Am I cursed to him????" Yibo asked in his mind. "Its beteer if I let my self stay away from him. I already lost him as my bestfriend... I cant bare to lost him forever." he said to his self and that time he decided one thing.

On the other side Zhan was very happy atlast he is able to go to school again since his first rut is ended already.

He remember that he will date Yibo on week end but he decided to do it in school.
"Mr. Han!!! Im going!!! good bye take care!!!!!" Zhan shouted to Mr. Han.

The old man just shook his head and smile. "He is in good mood today" He uttered and continue his work.

Zhan hummed while walking to their classroom. Then his phone started ringing. He received it quickly when he saw the caller. " Hello dad??" he greeted. "Hello sons. how are you???" His father asked and he smile. " im okay dad how about you?" he asked.
"Im fine. I heard you just have your first rut??"
"Yeahhh last week. why did you call by the way??" He asked.
"ohhh right I called you because Zhan you need to pack your things ASAP." His father said.
"what why??? Did we already discussed it last time??" Zhan said and furrowed his brows.
"Yeahh but Its urgent son..."
"Why is ther any problem??"
"Ahhh nothing just we are already running out of time Your brother already done his training in our business and I need you to train you also as soon as possible" His father said

Zhan keep quite when he felt weird in his father. " Okay okay give me some time." Zhan said and walked in his classroom.

. when he entered to their classroom he flashes his bunny smile to every one that makes the other omega to giggled. Zhan saw Yibo laughing with his friends then he went to them.

" Good morning Boboo." he said but the young man glared at him and he walk away from him. Zhan felt hurt bt he still manage to smile and went to his seat.

Then he heard a whisper beside him. " Rejected again??"

He look at the man who whispered and roll his eyes. "Stop teasing me jiyang" he pouted. and the omega laugh. " Okay... Okay..." Jiyandg said and seat beside him. They keep talking and laughing to each other.

Everybody looking at them but the other one was glaring at them with clenched fist. He doent kno why he feel that way. then he shrugged it of.

Time skipped*

"Hi boboo." Zhan waved his hands but he receive nothing but a hateful stare. " What are you doing here???" Yibo asked coldly.

"Ahhh Im here to claim my prize." He said and smile cheeckly. "What prize???" Yibo asked and furrowed his brows.

" My prize on winning the match last time." He said and went near him. .." Look Boboo I won last time and deal is a deal." Zhan said and pull him.

Yibo tried to pull his hand but the young man has a strong arms.

Zhan dragged him everywhere while keep in talking. Yibo dint do anything but to go with him. There is no time that he didn't glared to the talkative man. When they reach the garden Yibo pulled his hands forcely.

"Zhan!!!! Stopped!!!!" He shouted that makes the latter to stop..
Yibo sighed in frustration. "Are you tired already????" Zhan asked.. " Alright I have snacks here come Bobo let eat first before we continue." Zhan pull him but he refused.

Yibo look around " Cant you feel Xiao Zhan??? I don't want to be with you..... I hate you... Cant you understand that??? You are so annoying..... Why don't you just stay away for me... Don't show your self to me anymore." Yibo burst out while looking straightly in Zhan's eyes."

Zhan stopped in his place while looking to Yibo blanky. " B-but we p-promised to -each other...." He didn't continue when Yibo speak again.

"Promise!!!! promise!!!! that was in the past Zhan. Past is past don't bring it back it anymore I hate it. I regret everything in the past. I wish I never know you!!!!" Yibo said and walked out.

Zhan was frzen in his spot and a fat tears dropped in his eyes. His heart was hurting. Then a warm hugged comforted him.

" Jiyang he regret everything. and he even wish that he never met me." Zhan sob.

Jiyang patted his shoulder. and tried to calm him down.....

" JIyang I love him... I really do.... And I just want to bring back our old friendship." The alpha creid on Jiyang shoulder. After an hour Zhan already calm down he stopped crying but he still keep quite then Jiyang speak up.

"Are you okay know???" He aske

"Mnnn" Zhan responed. And his head still on Jiyang's shoulder.

They stay there for a while and Zhan tell him that he is leaving. Jiyang was shocked but he didn't show it. He asked it when then Zhan smile. " Maybe tomorrow or next." He said and stand up.

" I need to go I still have many things to prepare..... don't worry about me Jiyang Im okay and I will be okay soon. specialy this silly heart." Zhan pointed his chest and smile to his before he leave.

Jiyang felt hurt about him. He knows about Zhans feelings because zhan told to him.

" I hope you will find the right person for you Xiao Zhan." He said a nd went back to their dorm.