CHAP-5

Since Zhan transfer to our school he began to annoy me again. Its been a month that he always stick beside me that I cant even go to my friends every break time. They always asked me why the new transfery always sticks on me. I explain them everything that he is a son of my family closed friend.

But I got curios because eveytime I go back to our dorm Jiyang always ask me about Xiao Zhan. I ask him one time but he just smile and blush and that's make me even more curios.

" Guys I need to go bye.." Jiyang said when we were done eating. It seems that he is in hurry. " Did he just leave us??" Jili asked. "Yeahhh??/" Li bowen said and look at the close door. " Then did he just brake his own rule then??' Jili ask again. We nod, and I stand up also " Come on we need to follow him it seems that he is hiding something" I said and get my bag.

We saw him went to the back dorm we silently follow him. He stopped under the tree and wait for a bit. " What is he doing here in this early??' Jili ask. We ait for a bit and we saw someone came to him. Jiyang smile to that guy, We cant see the stranger's face. but they seems close to each other.

But then I froze when I heard a familiar name and a laugh " Zhan. hahaha when will you tell to him?" Jiyang said " Hahahaha soon Jiyang I just need more time"

My eyes widen when I fully see the face of that guy. "Wait is that Xiao Zhan the transfery??" Li bowen said. I clutched my fist and I feel something weird in my chest seeing them smiling to each other. " Are they dating?? they look so intimate." Jili said and I glared at him " NO!!" I said and walked out from there. I don't know why Im angry. I went to the classroom and look on the window.

I but I was disturb by the annoying voice again and I become more angry when I look at him together with Jiyang. I don't know why Im angry. Its maybe I don't want Jiyang will lose his path if he is with Xiao Zhan.

" Good morning Boboo." He said and flashes his bright smile again. I move my chair away when he is coming closer but I was shocked when he pull his cahir back and sit beside Jiyang.

I clutch my uniform and silently cursed him. When the class ended I immediately went out but Zhan catch me up. " Yibo why you look so pissed off??" He askd and I glared at him. When the hallway emptied. I faced him.
"Listen carefuly Xiao Zhan stay away from me and also stay away from Jiyang or any of my friends. \" I said and glared and him before I walk.

Xiao Zhan pov'

I look at the vanishing shadow of Yibo. "did you really hate me that much Yibo??" I mumble and go back to the classroom. I look at my personal calendar. I memorized the date that circle with red mark.
"Full moon.... My first rut will be in full moon... Next week..." I said and look out side

Mom always said to me that I have to be ready on my first rut. I asked why and she said to me that it will be going to be different from others. And ass much as possible I need to stay away from people

"Zhan??" I was pull in my thoughts when Jiyang speak beside me.

" Ohhh Jiyang? You are here you need something??" I asked and he just smile and sit beside me.

" Nahh just nothing I noticed that you didn't go to the cafeteria. Arent you hungry??" He ask

"Uhmmmm.*growl*" Jiyang lauh at me " I think my dragon is protesting now.." I said and smile. " I think so here I bought you some" He said and give me the bread and juice.

Some of you wondering how I know Jiyang.. I know him since I and Hauxuan became bestfriends. He is Xuan's ex boyfriend and fiancé. I always meet him when he and Huaxuan meet up. I don't know why did they broke up and when I asked them they always said "for fun". But then I already know the reason why.. They don't want status about their relationship and I find it weird.

" Ohhh how sweet of you" Isaid and he just glared at me

"You don't flirt with me. If Xuan is here...." He said and stop. " what happened if Xuan is here??" I asked

"HE WILL BECOME A CRY BABYYYY" We said and hold each others face.

"EHEMM!!" we immediately stop and look at the door and we saw Yibo glaring at me.

"Oh noo your dead Xiao..." Jiyang whispered and slowly sneaked out.

sorry for the short chapter and for not updating for a while.