Chapter 22

Xiao zhan pov'

I look at Yibo who is making fire outside. Its already morning and its very cold because we are inside the forest. At that time I never know that Yibo will go back in the mansion I was shock and at the same time afraid, because we know their purpose why they attacked us. They are after him.

at that time my mind went blank and the only thing in my mind is to protect my omega. But those dogs stab me badly It hurt like hell but I know my wolf will help me heal my wounds.

Im very happy when Ybo brought me here that means I can be with him alone.
"Zhan... Do you want coffe??" Yibo asked. "Uhmmn. " I smiled watching him brew some rice coffee.

Yibo served and me and I thank him. He smile at me that makes my heart flatter.

"So when will you tell me about that.??" He asked and pointed my chest. I smile at him, I know he really wants to know everything but I don't know where to start....

I sighed and pull him in my embrace.

"okay Ill tell you know..... But Yibo baby answer this first, Do you believe in reincarnation??" I asked him.
"Uhmnn I do.....We learned that in university." He said and nod cutely. I pinched his cheecks and smile but I just received a cute glare from him.

" Hehehe Im sorry ill beging now..... Ill tel you a story.

Past Life

Many years ago when the world still in era where Mythical world still existing and also Omegas, Alphas. and betas. The world dvided into six clans

Gusu Lan clan- they rule the mountains
Jiang clan- they ruke the rivers
Lanling Jin Clan- they rule the city
Qinghe Nie clan- rule the dessert
Qishan Wen Clan- is the most feared clan. they know as the ruthless and most ambitious clan.
And lastly the Yilling Clan- its a small and unknown clan. there is a rumors that they practice dark magic but no one knows.

th story begins on the night hunting. The juniors of the four royal clan hunt a mythical creature that making a chaos in the city of Jiang clan.

They are seriously hunting in the area when the heard a loud laughs behind them.
They look who is it and in their badlock It was Wen Chao a junior alpha of Qishan wen Clan.

"Owww Two alphas three omegas. how lucky." he said and smile.

The Juniors snirred and look at the disgusting human.
Jiang Cheng stepped out "hey!!! if you think that we are weak your so stupid...attacked us and Ill break your leg!!!' he shouted.....

"hahahaha Little one .. Don't you know who I am!???"

"No I don't know you and I don't dare to know your name. My standard are high to know a dog like you.." Jiang cheng said and smirked that makes his friends shook their heads. Knowing the Jiang's JUnior.

"What??!! Did you just compared me to a dog???" Wen Chao growled.

"Ahhh no why did I copared you to ah dog. Your not even qualified to be a dog!!! My dogs are more beautiful than your face!!!!!" he shouted.

"Arghhhh you are to much.!!! Ohh what you have here a beautiful omega.." Wen chao adverted his gaze to the omega who's been hiding in his friends back.
"Why are you hiding there beautiful. I didn't notice you.." Wen Chao said and dared to went near him but an alpha growled and step in front of him.

"Don't come near him or youll see." he said.
"Whoaa im so scared." he said and stepped out but after he turn around he smirked. "Finsh them and leave that omega to me" he said to his servants.

They start fighting with the two alpha from Lanling and Gusu Lan clan while the omegas aslo fight but their strengths are not enough also those bastard are releasing the phormones.

Lan Wangji the second son from gusu unexpectedly began his heat on the battled ground. He tried to hide in the woods but some bastards followed him. He cursed in his mind and struggled in their hands. He is already whipering.

"Its seems that your in heat my littled omega." One on the bastard said and he glared at him.
" Let go of me bastards" he said but he just heard a laughs from them. he look at his friend and he didn't know that he already aay from them and its imposible that he can ask for help.

"Moon goddess please help me" He said in his thoughts and his eyes already blurry and his knees are so weak.

On the other side there is someone who is running from the woods he keeps chasing the mythical dear but the dear run so fast and leads him on the forest nearby the city. He look around and tried to spot the dear but in his dismay he couldn't find it.

He hissed and kick some rock before he turned aroun but when h is about to leave he smell a lovely scent. He tried to trace it and he is schocked in what he saw inside the forest.
A beautifu omega helplessly surrounded by those ugly alpha.

he sharpened his sight "Wens??? Gusu??? Jiang?? Nie?? Jin??" he said

And he growled when he look bak a the group of alphas harrasing an omega.

He clench his fist and run to them. "What are you ddoing with him??" he asked them.
"Ohh young man You also want a share?? Look the secong master of gusu is in heat right now." they said and his sight becomes black hearing who is the omega in heat. he attacked them and kill them without mercy.

when he done he went to the omega whimpering on the ground. "Young master of Gusu? lan Wanji the most beautiful omega why did you end up here??" He said and carried him. He first look at others who still fighting he hesistated if he will bring the omega to them or what but in the end he walked carrying the omega in his arms. He went to his hut neardby but no one can find because its hidden.

He layed the omega on the bed and about to stand up when the omega gripped his hands.
"H-hot...." he sid and the stranger gulped. he shook his head and sit down.

"Sit here first Im going to get you a medicine." he said and remove the gripped. Lan Wanji whipered wanting the stanger stay near him.

Not so long he aready had the medicine. Its for the heat of an omega which made by himself. Lan Wangji drunk the whole glass and layed down after a while he slowly calm down that makes the stranger sighed in relief. he hold his breath so long not wanting to loss his self.He made sure the young master sleep soundly before he walked on the long wooden chair beside the bed layed down and close his eyes.

5:30 am

Lan Wangji already awake and look around he tried to register in hi mind where he is but he cant remember he only know he was in heat and sorounded by those alphas.

He look around and he saw a Man sleeping on the chair next to him. he paniced and find his sword luckily his sword lying beside him.

He unseathed his sword and pointed to the sleeping man.
"wake up.." he said coldly but the stranger groaned. "arghh who the hell waking me up so early.... Keep quite" he said and turn around.

Lan Wangji frowned and look at the man. He already lost his patient and want to asked where he is right now he kicked the stranger.

"Awwww!!!!Shit why did you kicked me!!!!! Ouch!!! my back!! im going to tell you to my Shijie. Who are you to kick me huh!!" he cried and pout while his eyes were close.

"Where am I" Lan Wangji asked that made the stranger opened his eyes widely

"Y-Youre awake!!! thank god. By the way you ar at my house.... is it beautiful??" he asked proudly and forgot his fall.

"Where are we??" He asked again.
"Ahhh hahaha We still in the Jiang's city. I brought you here lastnight when I saw you unconscious in the forest." THe stager lied.

"I don't want anyone to know me here." The stranger said in his mind.

Hi every one I hoped you liked this chapter.

I began to write about their past life from now on...

Do you like it please tell me if Ill continue their past life or not.