Chapter 21

Yibo run and run until he reach the rest house. He immediately let him morher carry Yizhan before he turn his back to his family.

"Dont worry about us....
We will be fine please take care of him for the mean time we will back as soon as possible..." he mindlink to them and run in the
Woods.

Everyone sighed and look to the baby who is smiling at them as if he is saying that his parents will be fine.

Yibo continue runn in the woods carrying Zhan that still unconscious until they reach a cave.
Yibo entered and layed Zhan on the ground.

He growled when he saw a deep wound in Zhan's chest and stomach.
He licked them and try to clean the blood on Zhan's body.

When he's dine he went out for a bit to look for a shelter.
Luckily he found an abandoned cabin near the cave.

He immediately return to the cave and carried Zhan. They went to the cabin.

Its old and abandoned but its still stable

Its old and abandoned but its still stable. Yibo place Zhan on the old sofa before he turn back in his human form.
Yibo find a clothes and wear it before he went to Zhan.

"They will pay what they did to you.." Yibo said and touch Zhan's face.
He look slowly to his wounds and he smile when he saw its slowly healing it self.
But something caught his eyes.
Its the black tints in Zhan's chest.

"Black curse???" He mumbled.
He know everything about curses because he secretly stole his mother's book every night and return them every morning.

Yibo look for clean towel to clean Zhan and change his clothes.
He traces the black marks in Zhan's body and stopped on his heart.
"You carried your curse until in this life." He said sadly.

When Yibo done he lay down next to his mate and sleep.

(In Zhan's dream)

Zhan is standing  in the empty place.
"Hello!!!?? Yibo??!?!" He tried to shout but his voice Just echoed.
He look around whe he saw someone who dressed in ancient clothes. He tried to see who is it but he cant see the face.

"Heyy!!! Did you know where am I??" He asked but the man in black robes just walk.
"Heyy dont leave me here!!!" Zhan said and follow the young man.

While he is following he stopped when he realized that he is in weird and unknown place.
Its full of blood, very hot, and he can hear cries.
He look around and he saw dead bodies scattered everywhere.

Then the stranger slowly look at him and he was shocked what he saw.
Its him in different clothes.
But the stranger's eyes are all black and he is smiling so creepy.

"Where am I??" He askeed the stranger smirked and look around.

"We are in your dreams or should M I say your past" the stranger said.