Chapter 35

Wei Clan is now in mess and everyone is panicking. Wei Wuxian is already making havoc in his clan in finding his wife who he just left earlier. He is becoming restless as he knows that Lan Wangji can't stand being away from him.
Its because of their bond, mate should not stay far away from his another mate because the omega might suffer from streess without his mates warmth.

"FIND HIM!!" Wei Wuxian cant control his anger already. His heart beating so fast. He look everywhere but he cant see his Wife or even Wen Qing.

"Master!! Here we saw needles from Miss Wen Qung in the garden it seem they are last seen there before they went missing" a guard said.
Wei Wuxian didn't wait any seconds and went to the garden.
He sharpen his eyes and nose.
He smell a scent feom unknown there. He look around and saw a footprints he smells it and his fist clenched.

"WENS.." he said sternly and the others were shocked.

Jiang's also arrived upon hearing about the luna's disappearance.
"A-xian!!" Jiang Yanli said and went to him.

At the moment Wei Wuxian saw her his eyes watered.
"Jiee...." he crued in her arms
Everyone went silent hearing their leader's cry.
"Hushhh everything will be alright A-xian" she said

"Jie Wens abdust them... Im worried he is pregnant and almost in his due..What if....." Wei Wuxian said and he was cutted by her.

"Hushhh dont worry Wen Qing is with him remember. You know that Wen Qing cant let something happen to him. Stop thinking negatives." She said.

Wei Wuxian went silent and look at everyone. He cant let this people involved again.....
He said in his mind.

"Madam Jiang, jie, A-cheng thank you for coming please watch my people for me." He said and everyone went shocked.

"Wei Wuxian what are you planning!?!?" Jiang Cheng asked and he shook his head.
"This matter needs to end" he said and transfer in his wolf form.
He howl first before he run. When he reach the outer barrier he hilw again and the barriers went thick.

Everyone get panicked and tried to chase him but its to late. They cant easily go out or inside again.

Wei Wuxian just put a barrier that only him can break. That barrier was given to him by him mother after she passed away.
"A-ying... there will be a time you need to use this barrier to our home.." his mother said

Wei Wuxian run into the woods following hus mate's scent.

On the dark place Lan Wanji opened his eyes and he panicked when he can't see anything even in he blinks many this because of the darkness.

Wen Qing also groaned and wake up.
The two got alerted. They dont know where they are
"Jie...." Lan Wanji said and put his hands on his stomach.

He began to cry. He dont want here, he
Want to be in his mate's arms.
"Wanji??? Are you okay??? Your baby???" wen Wing asked worriedly.
"I-im okay jie....@ He shuttered and want to hide his nervousness but his mouth betrayed him.

The two linched when the door open and revealed Wen Chao and his mate smirking at them.

"Lan Wangji ohh Lan Wangji..... You know you wont really sugfer
Like this if you agreed to the agreement." He said and went near to him.
"Dont come near us!!!" wen Qung shouted and covered her small body to Lan Wanji.

Wens smirked and kicked her.
"Let see if your good for nothing alpha will save tou this time.... If he can pass those hungry animals in the wood" Wen said and Lan Wangji felt his souls scape in his body.
Heari g the word animal makes him froze.
Everyone know how
Wei Wuxian afraid to dogs.

"Try hurt him and you'll see" Lan Wanji said

"Ohh??? But I already hurt him he said and drop a black cloth infront of them.

Lan Wanji cried and hug the cloth. Its from his cloth,

On the other side you will be horrified of what you can see in the forest. Blood are everywhere and dead bodies of dogs scattered on the ground.

A wolf standing infrint of the gate and throw all their heads on the other side.

"Ill kill you all..." he said in his mind and jumped high to across the tall gate.

Hi guys sorry for the short update today. I just finish fixing my things and Im so tired of thinking where to place those.... I never thought I have many things here hahahaha including bunches of clothes I need to pack tomorrow.

I'll update tomorrow to my another stories